Chapter 3

Rose POV

I told the girls everything and they cried that they was sorry that they couldn't do any thing but I already know and forgave them because it really wasn't there faults for what was happening it was mine if only I caught the bus on time, none of this would be happening.

The day past by and for once I was happy even if I was walking home to a drunk man who beats and rapes me. I heared a car slow down beside me so I look over and see Ryan he was hot but not as hot as Josh.

"Hey Rose do you want a ride home?" he asked

"Umm no i'm good Ryan I don't have to walk that far so why not finish what you started." I said as I watched more cars pass by.

"oh ok and im sorry I have stopped talking to you I was just afraid of what to say after you know." he said I knew he was nervous as I saw sweat dripping from his face.

"It's fine ,really, I just have been out of it you know, but im good thank you anyways." I said and continued to walk.

 Ryan honked and yelled out from his window "ANYTHING FOR YOU BEAUITFUL!"

I stood in shocked that he called me that after all this time. but I soon recovered and got home fix the dinner and headed to my room and start on my homework due the next day.

2 HOURS LATER

I finished all my work and was starting to get tired, but then I herd the door open then slam. Gorge was mad and for what I do not know and I was going to get a beating from it. I hurried and put all my work away and sat on the bed and waitied for him to come in.

"Rosemary would you come downstairs please?" I heard Gorge ask from the stairs so I took a deep breathe and walked downstairs. Gorge was sitting at the table with his food. He patted a seat next to him and I went and sat where he patted.

"Now Rosemary, why is my dinner cold?" he asked

"I-I don't-t kno-ow." I said

"Rosemary what did I say about stuttering?" Gorge asked

" That it's not lady like and i'm so sor-." I started to say but was cut off when he slammed his fist on the table.

"Now  your going to learn a lesson not one but two so twice the pain." he said with a sickening smile.

I got up and tried to run but he grabbed my hair pulling me down. Gorge started to kick my stoumch over and over then he pulled me by my hair up the stairs.

"PLEASE, PLEASE STOP I'M SORRY LET ME GO!" I screamed as he dragged me up the stairs and threw me in his bed. He ripped my shirt and pants off.

I kicked him where the sun don't shine. I started to run but something hit me in the back of the head hard causing me to fall and he grabbed my leg and pulled me back to him.

"YOU STUPID LITTLE BITCH NOW YOUR GOING TO GET WHAT'S COMING TO YOU!" He said as he held me down on the bed punching me over and over soon he ripped my under wear off and raped me as I cried for him to stop. Once he was asleep I knew I had to get out of there. I put my ripped clothes back on and packed some clothes and water with me and limped out the door.

It was dark outside all you could see was the lamp post. So I started to limp down the street away from that monster.

Hours passed by and I saw a group of boys outside a house just smoking some cigs but my vision started to blur. One of the guys walked up to me and I couldn't make out his face.

"R-Rose." I heard and I knew it was Josh. My vision started to go black.

JOSH POV

the guys and I was hanging at my house after school but once it got dark we went outside for a smoke and was just talking.

"Hey Josh you remember that girl you like freshman year and was going to ask her out but her mom died?" Ethan asked.

"Rose yea why?" I asked curious why he was asking about Rosemary.

"Because, you know she is smoking hot now and you haven't made a-." before he could finish a pushed him up against the wall and was ready to beat the crap out of him. The guys started laughing even Ethan.

"What's so funny?" I asked confused and saw Max give Jett 5 dollars. "You guys betted on me again didn't you?"

"Yea we sure did and to see if you still like her which you do." Garret said 

" I do not like her she is a nerd." I said

"Ok then go get that girl number coming down the street." said Max

"Ok, Fine this will be a piece of cake." I said as I walked up to the girl and notice it was Rose and she looked bad.

"R-Rose." I said she looked at me and blacked-out.

"GUYS GET OVER HERE NOW!" I yelled as they ran to where I was and saw it was Rosemary and looks like she took one hell of a beating from someone and ill kill the son of a bitch who did this to her.

"We got to get her to hospital." said Jett

"She looks bad." said Max

"I'm sorry Josh." said Ethan I picked her up carefully and the guys opened the doors if needed so I walked up the stairs and waited for one of them to open the door soon one of them came I carefully placed Rosemary on my bed and went to my bathroom and got a first aid kit and a rag.

"Hey Jett, can you go get my aunt Sue and the rest of you go hang out with  Amy, while we help her?" I said and soon they all nodded and left the not a minute later my aunt Sue came in.

"Oh my gosh he beat her worst then before the last time I saw her." she said

"WAIT, you knew about this?" I asked in disbelief

"Sadly, yes I know because I found her one day but she promised made me promise not to say a word about it." My aunt Sue said before going to the other side of her cutting her shirt off. It was worst under the shirt. there was bruises after bruises and you could tell she had two broken rips on her left and one on her right.

"I'm going to kill the bastard that did this to her!" I said wanting blood.

Soon we finished up on her and I grabbed one of my shirts and put it on her. I soon walked out of my room downstairs to the boys waiting on me to know how bad it was.

"So how bad is it?" asked Garret

"I'M GOING TO KILL THE SON OF A BITCH WHO DID THAT TO HER!" I yelled I was so angery who would do that to a nice sweet girl who kept to herself only because her mother died.