Chapter 10 ICE SKATING!!!....gone wrong

I feel like I'm gonna have a heart attack right now....I'm so FREAKING close to 1k! I wanna thank all of u guys because I couldn't have done it without y'all! I don't wanna make the authors note to long so I'll just continue at the ending authors note. Anyways, lets get reading. READY, SET, GO!!!:) (I think Caspar looks pretty good in the top picture)

Your P.O.V

My covers are sooo nice. *DING* i shot up and accidentally fell of the bed. "Oww!!!". I hit my head. "Who's texting me during sleeping hours?". I look into my phone and i find Caspar texting me.

C-hello y/n
Y/n-sup Caspar, hey why u texting me during hibernation hours?!
C-Oh sorry, I just wanted to ask if u would like to go ice skating with me?
Y/n-that sounds dangerous....
C-how?
Y/n-C'mon Caspar, if I can barely keep my balance just standing up!
C-PLZ Y/N!!!!
Y/n- FINE!!! But I will kill you one day.
C-😉
Y/n-😳

Well that was weird.... Time to choose an outfit....

(Your wearing this outfit, you can change the colors or u can imagine an outfit if u don't like this one)

There finally done getting ready.....Ill just text Caspar so he can come and pick me up....

Caspar's P.O.V
*DING* Oh, y/n's ready....time to pick her up. 

(While on the way to y/n's house)

Oooo I'll stop at the store and get some flowers....and (favorite candy/snack), lots of it.

Your P.O.V

Caspar is outside. "HI CASPAR!!!!". "HELLO Y/N!!!" I smile at him and he smiles back. I get in the front seat next to him and he hands me flowers and (Fav snack or candy). "Aww Caspar, You didn't have to". "Anything for you" he winks and I just look away.

Once we arrived at the ice skating place, I get out of the car and walk towards the door of the place. I look behind me to see Caspar close to me. He looks kinda hot today.wait, what am I thinking?!(I agree with you y/n)

We walk inside and get our feet measured for our skates.

"Umm Caspar, I'm scared" "why?" "I don't know how to skate

"Umm Caspar, I'm scared" "why?" "I don't know how to skate....what if I fall?!" "Don't worry princess, your knight with shining blue eyes will save you". He then takes my hand and kisses it gently. (At this point I was cringing but I was trying to make Caspar as cheesy as I can)

He then leaves me and goes on to the skating rink. He skates so smooth and gracefully. That looks easy, I can probably do that. I just stare at him....wait, am I drooling?!

Caspar's P.O.V
I see that y/n is just staring at the rink and I call her over. "HEY Y/N, COME ON!!!". I notice she looks nervous and she walks really slowly."COME ON SLOW POKE!!!". Once she steps on the rink, she immediately falls. I skate over to her."Y/N, ARE U OK?!". I help her get up. "I'm fine, it's not like a broke a bone or something". This time I decide not to let her go alone. She holds on to me the entire time.

It was about time to leave, so I told y/n that we had to go. She was in the corner of the rink, trying to practice while holding on to the side bars. "Rlly?  Ok". "Do u want me to go over there?!" "No worries, I'll skate over to you!". She seems fine, 2/3rds on her way back, she starts to stumble and I notice she's about to fall. I skate as fast as I can....a little to fast. We bump into each other and she ends up falling on top of me.

Your P.O.V

Oh...I remember, this is kind of like what happened with me and Dan. I stare into Caspar's eyes. "Y/n....". "Yes Caspar?" He just looks at me and tucks a piece of my hair behind my ears.

"I love you...." "Wha-". He puts his hand on the back of my head and pushes me towards him. Our lips crash, and my eyes widen.....a few seconds later, our tongues start to wrestle. we separate for air.

We head back to the car, then Caspar asks me to sit in the back. "Why?" "Plz just do it". I sit in the back and he joins me. He pushes me against the car door. He kisses my lips lightly, then my cheek. "I've always waited for this...I've always waited for you....". He then kisses down my neck....making me moan a bit. "But why?" "Because....you see me as a big brother, not your bf....". "But Caspar-" "shh" he puts his finger on my lips. "Don't say anything". He continues to kiss my neck up and down, making me moan. He then goes to my lips and kisses me passionately, stopping at time for air. He then wraps his arms around my waist, without disconnecting our lips. He then pulls up my shirt a bit."Caspar-" he then kisses my stomach...making my moan even more."Caspar-". He continues. "Caspar, I think that's enough...". He kisses me even more passionate than the last times. "Caspar, that's enough!". He doesn't stop, to the point where he was forcing me. "I SAID THATS ENOUGH!!!". I push him off of me and he hits his head."WTF Y/N!!!". He looks at me in a way he never he's before, and cleans the lipstick that was on his lips. "Come here" "No Caspar, lets just go home". He comes closer to me. I open the car door and get out,I start to run in another direction.

He gets out as well and starts to chase me, he's faster than me so...SHIT. He catches up to me and wraps his arms around my waist, I try to run away but it's impossible. "Your mine now y/n, nowhere to go...". He drags me into a alley near by. he starts to kiss my neck again. "LET ME GO!!!". "never" he whispers in my ear. He starts to pull up my shirt up and I scream, to the point that I was about to cry. "LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" I yell as I cry, but no one hears me. "HELP!!!". I say crying and kicking uncontrollably. "HELP!!!!!!".

I felt kind of uncomfortable writing this but sacrifices have to be made. I guess we figured out Caspar has a dark side. I'm pretty sure that either tomorrow or on Friday, I will have 1k. I'll be Fangirling sooo hard.THANK SO MUCH YOU GUYS!!!! I'm also sorry I left u guys in a HUGE cliffhanger right now....hehe...evil. My next post will be a authors note cuz I have a TON of stuff to talk about with u guys and also be giving out shout outs. But thnks a lot. This posts shout-outs go to Mmay07  OfreciniaRodriguez Kawaii_Freyz1 SamanthaMichaelis . I have more to give out and I'll do that in the next part, authors note.
Thx again for reading and stay socially awkward...BYE!!!:)