Chapter3 Lol Connor

Hey guys, so last time I left you guys on a cliffhanger. So now I'll show you what happened. This is the last update of this week. Part4 will come out on Monday. If  someone comments on this chapter, I'll give an extra chapter either tommorow(Saturday) or Sunday. Anyway, before we begin, I wanna give a quick shout out to Hollyabc for being my first and only comment on my last part so yeah. Anyway, READY, SET, ACTION!

Connor's P.O.V

I walk into y/n's room to find her fast asleep in Caspar's chest. My eyes widened and look at Caspar, who is mouthing the words' this is not what it looks like'.

I take a few steps until reaching the bed. I go by the side of the bed. I take Caspar's arm off of y/n. I start to carry her bridal style, when Caspar takes grasp of her wrist. He gives me a death stare and I return it. He then silently whispers" let her go". I quickly talk back to him by saying" shut up or you'll wake her up". I then sassily start walking out of the room, with y/n in my arms.

Oh yeah Connor! You did it! And with the sass! I head to the guest room and lay her down. I then brush her y/c/h (your color hair) off of her face. I then bend down kissing her on her forehead. I walk over to a chair that's next to the bed, and eventually fall asleep on it.

Your P.O.V

I wake up sleepily and check the clock on my left side. What?! 3 in the morning! I suddenly remember the incident with Joe last night. I scratch my hair and yawn.
I turn to the right and once I fully open my y/c/e(your color eyes), I scream to the top of my lungs and fall on the left side of the bed. The person on the chair suddenly jumps up from the scream and I suddenly realize it's just Connor. He pulls out his hand for me to grab. Once I take it I look up at him and notice his gorgeous green eyes. He also stares at me with a blank expression.

He then clears his throat and looks back at me

He then clears his throat and looks back at me. Being that super obvious person, I blush so hard, I might end up being bob's twin sister from veggie tales.

He then pulls me up and starts
To talk me." Hey y/n, umm I was just wondering if you'd like to collab cause I really need a new video and I have no other ideas". "Sure! That would be sooooo fun! What shall we do."the 'girlfriend does my makeup tag". He says it so quietly,I couldn't hear what he said."umm could you repeat that?"

Connor's P.O.V

Stupid idiot why'd you say that!"umm maybe we could do each others makeup?". " Sure lets gets started then" "Wait, your not eating anything?" "No, I had a pretty big midnight snack".
*time skip(your  in the middle of taking the video)"Stay still Connor, your messing up your eyeliner!ugh your so distracting!" " what with my looks?" I see her getting red and she suddenly punches me lightly" ha you wish!"

Your P.O.V

Ugh, why did i say that! Stupid, stupid, stupid!
*knock knock*
" I wonder who that could be?". We pause the video and I go and open the door. It's....Joe." Y/n, may I talk to you?". I open my mouth but no words come out. I just nod my head. I turn back to Connor. " I'll be right back". I then close the door and turn back to Joe. He then says"We can't talk here, come with me" he takes my wrist and start walking. We stop infront of a door. He opens it to reveal a empty storage room that could be able to fit 3 people. He then steps inside, pulling me in with him. He turns back to the door and locks it. He then face's me and smirks.

Ha! Another cliffhanger! As you can clearly see, I put a pic of him smiling because when I looked up smirking pic's, it probably would have made it 100 times more creepy so yeah

Ha! Another cliffhanger! As you can clearly see, I put a pic of him smiling because when I looked up smirking pic's, it probably would have made it 100 times more creepy so yeah. So please comment, like and follow to be notified when the next parts coming out. Thanks for reading and stay socially awkward, Bye:)