Chapter 1 Surprise party gone wrong

A/n(must read)
Hello! Before you start reading, there's a few things you should know.
You are a famous youtuber and you have 7million subscribers.
You are best friends with almost everyone in the YouTube community.
Y/n=your name
Y/ch=YouTube channel
Y/h/c=your hair color
Got it? Good. Now ready,set,ACTION!

Your P.O.V

Beep*Beep*Beep*"UGH! Stupid alarm clock!" I basically dragged myself out of bed. Eww I had bed hair and mornings breath. I lazily brushed my teeth. I looked at my hair and sighed. I decided to do nothing since my hair seemed like a porcupine, plus I don't like brushing my hair anyway. I then dragged myself back to my room and checked my YouTube account.

"AHHHHHHH!"I screamed at the top of my lungs as if someone was trying to murder me.

Suddenly I hear a ring coming from
My phone and noticed someone was calling me. It's Tyler, one of my best friends.

Tyler's P.O.V

"Hey gurl!" I shout across the phone."OWW, too loud Tyler!" " Sorry y/n, I just wanted to congratulate you for 7 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS!" "Tyler freaking Oakley, if u don't quite down, I'll have to go over there and teach u how to be quite!" " I wouldn't mind that" I mumbled that but not enough for y/n to hear."can you repeat that, I couldn't hear you." "No nothing, see you later".I was gay,everyone knew that. But what they didn't know is that I had a crush on y/n. Ever since I met her I had a feeling and I couldn't explain it. And trust me, those words coming from a gay guy where surprising.

Your P.O.V

Well that was weird, Tyler never acted like that.Suddenly I get a text from Zoe.
Zoe:hey y/n, congrats on 7mil!
Y/n:thx!
Zoe:hey can u come over now
Y/n:Now!?i just woke up
Zoe:wow Joe was right, u aren't a morning person!
Y/n: wait, Joe talks as out me?!
Zoe:ummmm... No, ok maybe yes but that's not the point, just come over and look presentable.
Y/n: ugh,FINE! See u in like 15 min.
*time skip*
I started walking up the stairs and was about to knock. I stopped when I realized there was a key taped to the door with a note that said 'open the door slowly'. I looked at it for a second. I looked to my left then to my right."it's probably one of joe's pranks again. I sighed and opens the door. The lights where off and I couldn't see a thing. Despite the fact that it was morning time, Zoe or Joe closed the shutters and curtains which made it impossible for me to see. I stepped a few steps forward and spoke quietly " uhh...umm...hello?" Suddenly the lights turned and a whole bunch of youtubers came out of there hiding places and yelled" SURPRISE!" Which nearly scared me half to death.I stood there, speechless, everyone knew I didn't like jump scares. I stood there another few seconds speech less when I suddenly started feeling dizzy. The couch was literally a few inches away. I started to walk towards the couch but before I could get ahold of it, I collapsed"Y/N!" I felt a pair of strong hands under me instead of feeling pain. I tried to see the person but my eyelids just crashed together.

??? P.O.V

Right after y/n spoke. We all Jumped out and yelled surprise. Y/n just stood there unable to speak. She seem to be headed to the couch, moving really unsteady.She started to collapse."Y/N!" I quickly dashed over to her before her delicate body touched the floor. Her eyes tried to open but ended up closed. I felt bad and felt anger inside of me. I felt like the worst friend. We all knew she HATED jump scares.....and we forgot.

HEY! Did u like it. I'll take that as a yes. Please comment who you think this mystery person is and comment who do you want it to be. Please like and follow me to see when chapter 2 comes out. Thx for reading and stay awkwardly cool!BYE!:)

(Comment if u have questions)