Chapter 8 Shopping with Tyler

HELLO!!! How has your day been doing? Hopefully AMAZING!!! So in this chapter, I decided to do something with Tyler cuz i haven't been writing a lot with Oakley lately so I decided to dedicate this chapter to him. Anyways....THANK U SO MUCH for all of u that have read/voted/commented on my story. I have a TON of shootouts to give. I won't say all of them now so if I didn't give u a shout out, ill definitely do it next chapter. :)Anyways let's get reading....READY, SET, ACTION!!!:)

Your P.O.V
I felt great pain in my heart after hearing those words. "Dan, are you sure you don't remember me?" "Nope, but you sure are pretty!". Oh shit, stop blushing like an idiot. Then the door opened and the nurse came in. "He has lost most of his memory from the impact of the hit. Don't worry he will be fine. Once he heals, he shall have his memory back.". Everyone sighed, relieved of the good news. " I'm sorry but visiting hours are over".

"Darn it!". Tyler then came up to me and we hugged." It'll be alright y/n.....I know! Why don't u and me go shopping tomorrow?!" "Why? You know I don't like shopping." "Girl, plz! Your starting to look like my grandma. Oh, wait a minute...never mind. My grandma dresses better than you".

I tried to seem offended, but I couldn't. His grandma does  dress better than me. And plus, he's just teasing me."ugh.....FINE!"."I then catch him doing a little victory dance. He then all leave back to our houses.

Tyler's P.O.V
YASSSS! Mission accomplished! I deserve a little binge watching time!

~time skip to the next day~

Tyler=Y/N I'm coming to pic you up in 13 minutes!!!
Y/n= do I have to go?????
Tyler=yes, you promised remember?
Y/n=Fine!
I then grabbed my keys, phone and wallet and went out the door.

Your P.O.V
*BEEP! BEEp!* shit, that must be Tyler! Let me just grab my phone, keys wallet, and can't forget my Chapstick.

"Hey Tyler! Where are we going?" " to the mall"." Ok cool!". The entire way there, we where jamming to music with the volume really loud, while getting some nasty looks from people, but we honestly didn't care.

"HERE WE ARE!!!" Tyler shouted as
he parked. Hey Oakley, what did i say about SHOUTING!!!"."he, sorry!"

We walked in and saw a lot of stores. My face was like "meh" while Tyler's was like.....

We walked around going from forever 21 to urban outfitters

We walked around going from forever 21 to urban outfitters. Tyler gawking at every outfit, while I was on my phone. Tyler noticed my lack of shopping, and yelled at me."Y/N!!!!" "Yeah Tyler?" "Come here!". I lazily walked over to him and he told me to put out my hands. I did and he handed me what seemed like the whole store. "Go try these on" "WHAT?! It could take ALL day!" "Then you should get started then!". It took 2 hours, and by that time, I couldn't feel my arms. Once we walked out, Tyler stopped me in my tracks and pointed.

"VICTORIA SECRET!!!".

"OH HELL NAH!". Tyler snickered and basically dragged me in, while I was grabbing on to anything to avoid going in there. I, being the weak, lazy person, I gave up.

We walked in and after being in there for 4 seconds, I already wanted to puke at all the pink stuff in there. Tyler pulled me to the lingerie section. He picked up a underwear that seemed like only a few strings and shaked it to my face, while wiggling his eyebrows. "EWW!!! Tyler DONT DO THAT! It's creepy as hell!". He then burst out laughing. And eventually, we left Barbie's boutique.

We decided to eat at chipotle, one of Tyler's favorite places to eat. Tyler noticed I was bored, so he asked "hey, wanna go to the movies?". "Yeah, sure". When we got there, he gave me 25 dollars to buy some snacks. He told me he would buy the tickets. When he came back, I asked him what movie."I'm not telling" "wh-" he then covered my eyes and I followed his lead, at least thats what I thought I was doing. He then took his hand of my eyes and I gasped. "Ahhhhh!"I fangirled soooo hard.

....SUICIDE SQUAD!!!!!

 DID U LIKE IT? Tell me who u would like the next chapter to be with

DID U LIKE IT? Tell me who u would like the next chapter to be with. Comment, vote or follow if you would like a shout out. We are sooo close to 600 views! Thx so much guys. This chapters shout outs go to Klkbhjl and isolated_turtle_29 ! Thx again for reading and stay socially awkward! BYE!!!:)