Chapter 5 A day with Dan and Phil Part 1

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating! I had to sort out a few things. I might not be updating a lot becuz of back to school, but I'll try to update every week.OMG! I love u guys for 135 READS! It might not seem like a lot to u guys, but to me it is. Since there are 3 people in this, these are the signs. D=Dan, P=Phil and y/n= you.
Anyway thx again and let's get reading. READY, SET, ACTION!

Your P.O.V

Oh this dream is great I hope it never ends."it's DAN!" "And PHIL, coming to you LIVE from y/n's bedroom!". " Will you two shut up, I'm Trying to sleep. Wait, how'd you even get in here?". "We know where you leave ur keys" "creeps" I then close my eyes and curl back into a ball, attempting to fall asleep again. D= "Y/n, me and Phil were going to hang out, come with us." "I don't want to, I'll just stay in bed"..I look at them and then close my eyes again. They look at each other and smile.D="there's only one thing we can do" Phil nods in agreement.

Phil holds my arms with his left hand and Dan holds my legs with his right hand. They start to tickle me, they know I'm ticklish. I burst out laughing "stop...Stop!" I say,with laughs between my words.D="Not until you come with us" "NEVER!" They just tickle me harder."F..FINE! You win!" They stop tickling me, look at each other and attempt a high five, which they horribly failed at.

FINE! You win!" They stop tickling me, look at each other and attempt a high five, which they horribly failed at

They leave the room and I get changed.(picture your choice of outfit). I then walk out of my room, finding them on my couch playing games and eating chips. "Horders!" D+P="what did u say?" They then start chasing me all around the room.

We head outside to there car and hop in"Where are we going".

Phil's P.O.V

"I don't know, where do u wanna go, I feel like we should eat first." "cool, I'm up with that."

Once we are at (insert restaurant), we head to the door. I'm just about to open the door, when I feel another pair of fingers touch mine.I look up to see y/n, she starts to blush and looks away. I look in the background, to find Dan glaring at me. I knew he liked her, but what he didn't know is that I also liked her. I never told him, we are best friends, but I think telling him that I liked y/n would break our and y/n's friendship.

Once we also sat down and ordered our food. It was really awkward but y/n broke the silence by saying a joke."What do u call a camel eating another camel?....CAMELbolism!"

That being a really weird joke, we look at each other and burst out laughing. "I know!"she says smiling widely.

After eating, we head back to the car and start listening to (insert song name or band). We knew all the words to the songs and start singing along.

Dan's P.O.V

We where all singing to (insert song name or band), when I hear y/n sing. It was like hearing an angel.(I know that's really cheesy)I really liked her, but I never told her, fearing she would reject me. Phil on the other hand, I had my suspicions. I knew he wasn't telling me something.

Being the weirdos we where, we stopped at a toy store. We walked in to see all these amazing things. We looked at each other and started to run towards the anime and Pokemon section.

We where looking around, amazed my everything. It was a little crowded. I see something on the top shelf. I step a few steps back, to get a closer look. I bump it to some one making me fall. At the same time, I make someone fall as well. "AHHH!".

And there I was, in the middle of a toy store, on top of y/n, and our lips touching each other's.

CLIFFHANGER(I'm evil)OMG! Fangirling! I hope u guys enjoyed this chapter becuz I did. Watch out for part 2. Follow to see when the next part comes out, rate comment if any questions. Thx for reading and all the views. Stay socially awkward! BYE! :)