Chapter 9 OLI!!!!

I'm soooo HAPPY!!!! Last time, I was close to 600views...Now, I'm close to 800!!! All of u who have read my story/voted/followed or put my story in there reading list, THANK U SO MUCH!!! Like last time, I have so many shout outs to give. I'm sorry I haven't been uploading a lot lately. I'll try to upload more often. Anyways lets get reading. READY, SET, ACTION!!!:)

Your P.O.V
(*DING DONG, DING DONG*)
WTF??!!! Who could it be at this early in the morning?! Oh wait...its 2:30. DAMMIT Y/N!!! This is what u get for eating 2 bowls a popcorn, 3 cokes and a deluxe banana split with rainbow sprinkles!!!! "COMING!!!".

I open the door to find Oli just starring at me while drinking some Starbucks.....Typical Oli. "Hey Oli". "He just stays there for like 2 minutes sipping his Starbucks. When
He was almost done, he did the annoying slurping sound. "Ahh, that was nice" "yeah for you!" "Someone's clearly grumpy, what, did u want some?" He teases me by rubbing the cup in my face. I pout and say "maybe....". He smirks. "What the hell is wrong with your face?! Stop doing it, it's creepy!". He leans in where are noses touch. "If u want some, there's some on my lips that u can lick"(at this point, I was cringing so hard). I blush so hard, it's not even funny. I then lick my entire hand and rub it in his face. "WhAT THE BLOODY HELL Y/N!!!" I start laughing and I run inside, with him chasing after me.

We start running around, when a banana peel comes out of nowhere.(Do y'all know where that reference comes from? Hint=One of my FAV anime's) I slip and i try to grab on to Oli, I did but on his collar. He then lost balance and ended up falling on me. He both blush like hardcore. He reaches to the back pocket and takes his phone out.

"What are u doing? Aren't u gonna get of?!". "Yeah just wait a minute". I hear him click on a video and....WTF?!"why are u putting cricket noises?!" "Well they usually put it in movies and stuff to make everything more awkward" "OH FUCK OFF!!!" I then push him of of me and he ends up falling on a remote. He groans in pain and we stare into each other's eyes. We then both burst out laughing.

"Hey, can we go to ur pool?" "Umm, u don't have swimming trunks...and I don't think a bikini would look so flattering on you" he gasped and I just giggle. "Why not?" "Girl, with them legs, oh HELL NAH!". "Ur right..." He walks to the couch and takes something from his backpack."AHA! I outsmarted you!" He just stands there with his swimming trunks. "Oli, I'm going to kill you one of theses days...". "SCREAM QUEENS!!" "Oli, You actually watched that?! You know I was kidding when I said u should watch cuz I found it funny". "I know, I just wanted to do everything u do, so I can get to know u better". He winks at me and heads to the bathroom. SHIT OLI.....IT HAD TO BE THE WINK!!!

I head to my bedroom and put on (imagine a swimsuit). I walk of the the backyard to find Oli. He was about to do a cannonball, but I push him in before. He makes a belly flop, and I fall on the floor laughing. "HEY!" I look up to see Oli with an angry expression.

Oli's P.O.V

Y/n stands up and I just stare at her. "HEY, my eyes are up here U PERV!!!". I just then sink back into the water and she starts to laugh......how I love that laugh. I then get out of the pool and i walk towards y/n. I walk behind her and wrap my hands around her waist and rest my head on her shoulder. I can Feel her heat up and I just smile. I grab her and throw her into the pool. "I FUCKING HATE U OLI!!!". I just smile and join her in the pool. After a while, we get out and change. "Hey Oli, you up for some karaoke battles?!" "YOUR ON!".

Your P.O.V

I get out my karaoke machine. Ooooo, NICKI MINAJ. I know Oli doesn't like it when I choose her cuz he's bad at the rapping part. We choose Anaconda.

I start of singing and he just stares at me. "K Oli, your turn". He starts singing, and I immediately start laughing. "OLI....U SOUND LIkE A HYENA!!!" He then joins the laughing with me.

U SOUND LIkE A HYENA!!!" He then joins the laughing with me

I find Oli's laugh hilarious. THANK U SOO MUCH!!! I promised a lot of shout outs. I have a lot to give out and I'll say more next time. You guys deserve them. Shout outs go to PaigeBarnett8 Part_Of_The_Phandom wifiness_00 Eevee2421 serenalol2 Hail_Mary_Tupac Pusheen_Luver0104
I HAVE A TON MORE TO GIVE OUT!!! Once again, thank u so much for all ur support on my story. This is probably the longest chapter so far... I LOVE U GUYS!!!! Thank for reading and stay socially awkward!!! BYE!!!:)

I'm sorry,but I had to..............

           (Insert Cricket Noises)