"No let go of me." I snap, pulling me wrist away, glaring up at him. Harry remains mute.

"Harry! Fucking tell me why." I hiss angrily at him, gesturing with my hand. His green eyes blink for a moment before he swallows and his attention flickers back onto me; and a smirk slowly plays on his lips.

"Because I don't want you." He simply replies, no emotion in his voice, a complete gear change from his previous attitude and I am taken back, confused.

"What?" I mutter, blinking at him. My anger suddenly washes away by his unexpected response.

"Well I was on the trackling anklet, which you now know about." He says his tone, strangely cold and hard.

"I have been given a long sentence and I couldn't handle it anymore." He explains. "So I'd figure why not fuck the boss's daughter to get my sentence terminated early. You know? Have some leverage."

I blanch.

What...did he record us during our intimacy... is that what he is saying?

My heart drops and panic starts to build inside me at the faint possibility. I blink at him completely shocked at his words considering that everything else he has said has been so sweet and caring.

"But...but I thought you said you didn't know who my father was."

"I'm a con man, darling, I always do my research."

I shake my head, trying to blink away the tears in my eyes.

No, no this can't be true. I mean I knew he lied but I didn't expect this at all.

"Did you honestly think that I would actually care for you especially after you were fucked by my brother numerous of times?" He says, taking a few steps towards me, a devious smile plastered across his face. "Where did you think I got the idea from? Winning you over was not hard, princess."

My heart sinks. No, he has to be lying...but then again he did lie to me about who he was.

"But...why did you even defend me from Zayn then?" I ask, not helping myself.

I need answers and my mind is whirling, my heart is shattering and my world is crumbling all at the same time.

"Well I'm not one to share."

I sniff and scowl, pressing my lips into a hard line as I bring my hand up and slap Harry across his face. For a split second I regret hitting him. His jaw clenches for a moment before turning his head back around to look down at me.

"I never want to see you again." I hiss before swiftly turning around.

"Good! Go and fuck Gavin for all I care! Go suck his dick you are pretty good at that!" He exclaims behind me and I whimper practically sprinting to the front door before slamming it behind me as I step out into the cold.

I knew it. I knew this was too good to be true.

Harry's POV

"Damn, that was a quite a show." Tobias says stepping into the living room. "I'll admit I wasn't expecting you to say all that shit."