Love You Mommy

"Mommy will we ever have a daddy?" My beautiful baby boy asked me.

"Of course sweetheart you two will, mommy just have fine the right ones Yui

"Of course sweetheart you two will, mommy just have fine the right ones Yui."  He smiles and said "okay mommy" and went into his little sister's room.  She has been asleep for four days, she is just healing from what her old devilish parents did to her.

They didn't want her so they threw her in the river, parents like that isn't allow in this world ,so I killed them where they stood

They didn't want her so they threw her in the river, parents like that isn't allow in this world ,so I killed them where they stood. She is about three years old and her name Psyche, the Greek word for soul or Butterfly. As for Yui he was left in the alley of Japan. He was three at the time, Yes as you can see both parents was terrible for doing that but Yui  mother was dying when I meet her . She cried and asked me to take care of her only son and treat him better then she could ever do, she died from internal bleeding. As you can see both Yui and Psyche are not my birth children but they do have my blood claiming them as my children. I when to check on Psyche and seen Yui sleeping in the same bed as her, Yui treats her like his true baby sister. I see that he truly love her.  I went in the room and give them both a kiss on the forehead hearing I love mommy from both Yui and Psyche.

As I left the room I told my nanny Ashley to watch over the kids while I was out, she nods and walks in the direction where Yui room was at.