Thats when my brother lost it. He tackled me making the crowd run to the side. He used his speed pushing me to the wall. " I will murder you " He growled angrily. 

"You do not ever speak about my sister that way" he yelled. He punched me but i still made no sound nor gave any sign of weakness. I wouldn't answer him.  I would never hurt him again.  He hit me again. 

I did not fight back. He used it against me and was about to  snap my neck when someone pushed him off me.  " Do not touch her". The man's deep voice growled angrily.

I looked up at the man.  The man was handsome, perhaps the most handsome man i have ever seen. He didn't seem like a simple man, he was more of a God. His face was sculpted  into perfection. His emerald green eyes left me wondering if he was real. I wondered if i could cut myself with  his cheekbones. He had lean shoulder's and a hard rock chest. The man was tall over six feet and covered my five point eight frame with ease. 

The second i looked into his eyes something in me snapped. Everything and everyone seemed to go away. There was only him and me. 

Thats when my wolf growled something i expected to never hear.

"Mate."

"What the fu*k  are you doing for God's sake!." My brother screamed.

He pushed me back, and stood in front of me in a protective way. Everyone looked at him as if he grew ten heads. But the man payed no attention.

"Mine"he growled.

My brothers eyes widened in shock. Everyone in border including Charlie and my people gasped in shock. That's when i understood the seriousness of this situation. I pushed him off me and appeared in the middle of the territory.

I punched  the tree angrily. I was so angry my eyes started to burn and i knew that my contacts were burning.  How could this happen! a mate? No way.

I couldn't keep it any longer and screamed in pure agony. I screamed like i was set on fire. I turned around to see peoples horrified expressions. Yes they better be horrified. 

"Take them  out of here Blake" i growled in a dangerous voice. He seemed confused but quickly understood what' s happening " Mom dad get out of here now!" He screamed. 

They hesitated at first but then he mind linked them saying something and they left. I did not pay attention and just tried to calm myself down before i killed everyone in here. Before i set this pack on fire too.

"Please calm down you are creeping him out" growled Scar.

"No..no..no,  this can't be"  i said out loud grabbing my hair.

He seemed to realise that i was talking about him and his wolf did not like it, he growled in anger. He tried calming himself down and looked away from me.

"You are all dismissed"  i said in a monotone voice keeping my face emotionless. All of them seemed more than surprised but after realising what this meant they seemed more than happy.

"We  are free to go?"asked a lady.

"You are not going to fight us?" asked a man.

"You are just going too leave?" asked my brother.

'How can you ask so many questions" I raised my tone." Is it not enough that i spared your lives?.

Everyone grew silent and ran  to the pack house everyone expect My brother...and mate.

My brother came forward and reached out his hand. " Leave before i change my mind" I growled out. " No" he simply answered. " I told you to leave and take him with you" I said again motioning my mate. My mate growled angrily. 

" Alpha of the Shadow pack what is your name?" I turned toward's him. He looked at me and if looks could kill i would be buried twenty feet under.

" Ace" He answered coldly.

"I see, well Ace A sorry to tell you but you are coming with me" i smirked.

" Is that so?" he raised an eyebrow. I smiled and shoke my head. Not even a second later Charlie had injected him and was taking him. I turned back toward's my brother who was already mind linking the fighters to find Ace. 

I raised my hand to stop him. " Do not worry i will make sure he's safe" I said. " I suggest you tell them to go back before i kill all of them". 

I looked in to his eyes." You don't recognise me do you?" 

" Do i know you?" He asked me. I nodded my head. " You know me better  than perhaps  yourself".

"What is your name?" he asked me after a minute of silence.

"Valentina Katherine Abbandonato" I said coldly. 

His eyes widened so much that they would fall out of his sockets. He shoke his head and laughed. " There is....there is no way you are...no" He gasped. I stayed silent letting him talk. 
" There is...no my sister would never....i would.." He stuttered.

" I missed you brother" I  said. He was about to say something but was too late since by the time he opened him mouth i was already gone.