Epilogue

~6 years later~

6 years! it's been 6 years since I ran away when Jimmy and my family came and found me and Caiden in Las Vegas. Today is Jimmy, Caiden and Jamiella's birthday. I can't wrap my head around the fact that my little baby Caiden turned 6 today. I'm pretty sure you're wondering what happened in the last 6 years. So sit back and relax....

Here we go...

So after we left Las Vegas, me, Jimmy, Caiden and my family headed back to Los Angeles, since Jimmy was filming a week of shows. His parents, Winnie, Franny, Gloria, Michael and Jenna surprised us by showing up unannounced. Yes, you read that right. Gloria, his sister came out to Los Angeles her and Michael apologized for the way they treated me and Caiden that day and I happily accepted their apologies. Jimmy's family met my family. It was hot that day, around 85 degrees. Destiny and AD got married a month after Destiny gave birth to their daughter, Brielle, who is now 3 years old. I told AD he would be a cute father, but he never believed me.

Ahsha and Nick also got married, actually they're on their honeymoon as I'm speaking. They got married 3 days ago. I remember Ahsha telling me they're going to Rio De Janeiro. She only wanted to go out there because Fast & Furious was filmed there. Plus she wanted to see the Christ the Redeemer statue.

Jace, came out to us 3 years ago. Me and Ahsha always joke with him by saying how we knew it because he would never talk about girls and such. We all met his boyfriend, Ryan. Me and Ahsha told him, if he ever breaks our brother heart, we'll break his pretty little model face of his. He looked frighten and quickly nodded. He probably thinks we're playing, but we're being serious. After Jace came out, he proposed to Ryan 1 later. They got married on a beach in Hawaii.

Back to me and Jimmy. So on the first taping of his show in LA, he broke his silence on the incident and said how cruel people would be. He got choked up talking about how scared he was when he found out me and Caiden were gone and all the bad stuff that could've happened to us.

After that life with Jimmy and Caiden was fun and adventurous. We're both happy. Speaking about happy, when Jimmy got word his divorce was finalize, we celebrated. He announced it on his show that we were getting married and the rings he bought would be our wedding rings. He told me that he wanted our rings be unique and have a special meaning behind it. We added emerald, my birthstone. Winnie and Franny wanted to be the flower girl, they would fight and fight about it. They both were the flower girl. Caiden was the ring bearer. He looked so cute in his little tux with his hair combed over haircut.

On January 1, 2017, we tied the knot in New York where we had a view of the ball drop. It was really romantic. All of our families, friends, including my friends back home in Cape Town, the whole staff from the show even Justin Timberlake and Jessica with their son, Silas showed up. Me, mom and Ahsha fanned the hell out over him. It was funny. Silas and Caiden became fast friends. We can't split them up for one second. That night we left for our honeymoon.

Paris at night is so beautiful. We ate at a restaurant and had a plate full of spaghetti. Jimmy insisting on recreating the scene from Lady and The Tramp with the 2 dogs and sipping on the same spaghetti noodle. How would I resist that? We recreated the scene and laughed afterwards. When we got back to the hotel Jimmy couldn't keep his hands off of me. Hell, it's our wedding night. I kissed him so hard to the point where he fell backwards on the bed. I got on top of him and started to kiss him even more. "I've been waiting for this for the longest, Mrs. Fallon." He smirked. I looked up at him and smiled along, hearing him call me Mrs. Fallon will always makes me smile. "Likewise, Mr. Fallon." I told him as I rip his shirt off. Well I guess you know what happened next... A night of passionate love making.

Well, a few weeks afterwards we came home from our honeymoon, I started to feel sick to my stomach. I thought I was getting sick. Nope, not at all. I found out I was pregnant. I gave birth to our twin daughters, Jaelyn Paris and Jamielle Jazmine on October 25th, 2017 at 4:40 am. Now they're 5 and looks just like me. Well, Jaelyn does. Jamielle looks like her father all the way. I named Jaelyn after me, and we named Jamielle after Jamiella. (A/N: Jaelyn is the girl who's covering her mouth)