Chapter 14

Jimmy

Here we go, today is the day where I finally tell my fans and everybody else who watches the show about Caiden and Braelyn. I'm worried about their safety when they go back to LA. I really don't want them to leave, I want them to stay here with me in The Hamptons. Maybe one day. A day I hope will come sooner than later. I'm currently sitting in my office looking at all the pictures I've took of Braelyn and Caiden so far, I'm so proud of my little boy he has 2 little teeth coming in.

Even thought they're leaving as soon as the show ends, I'm going home to an empty house. I'm not going to wake up to see or hear Braelyn or Caiden around the house, or smell the fresh coffee Audrey made for me in the morning before I go to work. I felt a tear forming in my eyes, just thinking about them not being here to make me laugh or smile everyday when I come home from a long day of work makes me emotional. I heard a knock on my door, "come in!" I yelled. The door opens and Higgins stands under the doorway. "Ready for your important meeting?" He asked. I let out a deep sigh. "Yeah, it's time to get to the bottom of this. Is everybody in the studio?" I have all my staff including the interns in the studio. I need to find out who went around telling everybody what Nancy told them. I wanted to tell everybody about them on my own.

"Yes Jimmy. Everybody is sitting in the audience seats waiting for you." He replied. "Good." I simply said. I got out of my chair and headed to the door of my room with Steve behind me. After my meeting with the entire staff, I'm going to send Cheyenne to the flower store down the street. I want to give Audrey and Braelyn flowers, as a thank you. I have one last surprise/send off for Braelyn. Knowing her, I already know how she's going to react. Thanks to Audrey.

I almost forget to put the little surprise away, I pulled out a little black box from my suit jacket and placed it in a secret compartment in my desk. "What's that?" Higgins asked. "Just a surprise for Braelyn. Audrey helped me picked it out a few days ago. We had to sneak out of the house while she was still sleeping." I took one last look at the box, secretly praying that all would go well when I ask her. I put it away and walking out of the office.

~

Braelyn

Today is the day! I don't know how many times I kept repeating the same four words over and over again in my head. I'm so nervous about all this. What if this all backlash? What if Jimmy gets canceled or when worse, if he gets replaced? What if his fans hates me and Caiden for ruining his marriage to Nancy? Right now, I'm laying in bed with Caiden sleeping on my chest while I scroll through my Facebook, Twitter and Instagram feed one by one. My phone chimed telling me I have a text. Please let it be Jimmy. Please let it be Jimmy. I opened the text, it's Destiny. I sigh and read her text:

'Thanks again for hooking me up with AD. He told me when Jimmy comes out to LA next week to do the shows, he's going to take me out on a date. Can you believe this?'

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad she's finally happy. But ever since last night Destiny been texting me non stop about their conversation. Yes, every single detail. But god damn, EVERY conversation though? I let out another sigh, I don't really care about their fucking relationship or whatever the fuck they're calling it. I'm laying here depressed with tears streaming down my face. I'm leaving the man I fell in love with on this trip and going back home without him. The only thing she cares about is AD. AD did this, AD did that. AD told me I look cute today. What's next, AD going to tell her he likes her fake ass nails too? It's annoying. All of it. She hasn't mentioned nothing about me or Jimmy. Or asked how I'm feeling about leaving etc., she's not being a supportive friend right now. That's one thing I hate about her, every time a guy enters her life she abandons me and gives the guy her full attention.