Chapter 8

It's been three weeks here at Jimmy's house, and I'm enjoying every moment of this. 3 days ago, I noticed me and Jimmy were semi flirting or something along that line. He would whisper things in my ear telling me how much he fantasize about me doing stuff to him. I love when he tells me that, it turns me on every time. Today, Jimmy took Caiden to meet his sisters since Nancy made it crystal clear that she doesn't want them around me. Really though? Yes, she's still mad about me and Caiden. After Caiden meets his sisters, Jimmy told me he was going to spend some time with him, by taking him shopping... Since Caiden doesn't know how to speak yet, let's hope Jimmy have great fashion sense. Even though, I know he does, but still. They left a few hours ago. So they should be on their way back home.

"Hey Brae, do you want to get in the pool? It's hot outside." Mom asked. I turn to look at her and smiled. "Hell yeah, let's go." I got up and walked to my room to change into my one piece black bandage swimsuit. Let see how Jimmy going to react when he sees me in this. I smiled to myself. I put my hair up in a messy bun, grabbed my phone, sunglasses and towel before walking out closing the room door behind me. As I'm walking to the patio doors, I heard mom blasting Beyoncé song Formation. Ever since she saw her performance at the Super Bowl she can't stop playing that song for nothing. Now, she got me addicted to it. I walked outside and up to the seat next to her, "Mom, turn that down, the neighbors are going to think Jimmy is listening to this." She waved her hand, "whatever, everybody loves Beyoncé even if they don't want to admit that." She laughed. I sat down next to her. Mom is wearing a red and white high waisted polka dot swimsuit. I felt my phone vibrate on my lap, I picked it up to see it's a picture message from Jimmy:

Jimmy
4:55pm

'Am I the coolest father or what? Look at Caiden chilling in his stroller. He stole my glasses. 😂 we seriously need to consider putting him in modeling.'

"Awwwww mom look at Caiden

"Awwwww mom look at Caiden." I passed my phone to her. "Awwww look at my little Caiddy bear. God, he's so cute. You know, you and Jimmy made a very cute baby there." Mom smiled as she passed my phone back to me. "I know, who knew motherhood would change me. I love Caiden to pieces." My phone vibrated again to see it's another text message from Jimmy.

Jimmy:
4:56pm

'We're on our way home now. He was such a good baby. I bought him so much clothes. I'm proud to say, I just spoiled him.'

I texted back, 'oh please, Caiden was spoiled even when he was still inside my stomach. 😂'

'Thanks for rubbing it in, Braelyn. 😒'

'Sorry not sorry. 😏'

'Ok, you may smirk now, but when I get home I'm going to get you.'

'Oooooo, I'm so scared. Whatever I'm not scared of you James.'

I sat my phone down and got into the pool. I looked over at Gary who's all laid out in the sun. She's so cute. The song that's now playing is another Beyoncé song called Flawless. For some random reason, I had to ask mom about Jimmy. "Mom, what do you think about Jimmy so far?" Mom turns and looked at me. "He's great with Caiden, you two are getting to know each other. I'm happy. Why do you ask sweetie?" Why did I even ask? I quickly came up with a lie. "Because he's an A list celebrity, when I came forward about Caiden and the whole situation, I thought he would ignore my letter. Or even worse if he sue me for slander. You know?"