Part 31

Chloe and I fell in love, it was a relationship that was only meant to be hinted at, left to the imagination.

When attempts are made to write it, I can never finish, can never really make it seem true on the paper. It just seems like ink, black and dull, lifeless. Not the rainbow of emotion that ensued after that day.

I can not express the feeling of kissing the girl that was meant to save me, to love me. I can not express the feeling of waking up to her in the morning, seeing her in her most peaceful state. I can not express the feeling of finding her in a bun and sweats, curled up on the couch, when she is the most beautiful to me. I can not express the feeling of absolute adoration when she tucks our children in bed. I can not express the endless pit of love that I feel for her everytime she calls me baby.

I can not express falling in love with her.

That is an impossible task. You can never actually see love, only the effects. But you can feel it from a person, it buzzes from their fingertips when they dance across your skin. It rolls off of them like waves, warming your skin. It swims in their eyes, making them sparkle with unspoken words and promises. But only you can see it.

Because it was only meant for you. You and only you.

Because when you find that person, that makes you feel that way, and shows love in that way. You've found the person meant for you, your other half, your soulmate.

That's why I wrote this. Or at least tried. Now I see why I am never able to finish this story.

Because it is only just that, a story.

It isn't the truth, it's just what happened. It isn't the real thing, only my side of the story.

Because frankly, you can only see the effects of love. Or read the effects for that matter.

You can only feel real, true, uncontrolled love.

------------------
AND THERE IT IS the finale. Before you comment, just wanted to let you know that I'm sorry for taking so damn long, and yes I wrote this. I changed my mind and decided to just finish it off like this. I'm sorry if it isn't what you wanted, but it really closed the story for me. So... HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS BOOK!!!! I love you all for supporting it, and if you want to check our more of my books, I'm working on one right now! THANK YOU ALL and keep on dreaming! ❤️❤️