9

Our first rehearsal for the Bellas was the day Chloe told Aubrey she loved her, the day my heart broke.

I was talking to Amy and occasionally laughing at a joke when I heard sobbing and someone yelling. It was coming from the door that lead outside. I looked toward the door then back at Amy, who just shrugged. Then I thought of Chloe and Aubrey, I widened my eyes in realization, Oh no!

"Amy come with me." I lead her toward the door and looked back, she was looking at me strangely "I think I know what's going on."

She nodded and followed me toward the door. The sobbing and yelling had only intensified by the time we reached the door. I turned to Amy and nodded, she nodded back and I opened the door.

There stood Aubrey yelling at a sobbing Chloe.

"GET OUT OF MY SIGHT AND NEVER EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN AND DONT YOU EVEN DARE THINK ABOUT TOUCHING ME EVER AGAIN!!!" Aubrey turned to a very angry Amy and an even angrier me

"Amy take Aubrey inside before I kill her." I said slowly trying not become a murder

Amy nodded and grabbed Aubrey's arm, leading her inside. I turned to Chloe and gently pulled her into a hug. She wrapped her arms around my waist and continued to sob hard into my shoulder. I let a tear slide down my face and lead her back to my dorm, thinking it best considering that Aubrey was her roommate.

Reaching my dorm I lead her to my bed and sat her down, leaving to go fetch her some water and Advil. When I got I found her curled into a ball on her side staring off into space. I let another tear slide down my face, to witness her pain caused me 10x more.

Chloe acknowledged my presence with the saddest smiles the world has ever seen "Hey, I guess I know now. Might as well die."

I felt my already broken heart shatter "No, no, no, don't you give up on life! I need my Sunshine here! Chloe, look at me." She turned her head away from the floor and met my eyes "She is not the only thing that you have to live for. If she can't realize that you are sunshine itself then she has none."

She smiled "Thanks Bec, I can always count on my Stars to make me realize the truth."

I raised my eyebrows "And what is the truth then?"

She beamed "That I wasn't in love with her, I had a crush on her. Now come here I need my Teddybear." She pulled the covers away inviting me in.

"Before I become the Teddybear, let's get some pjs on." I smiled and grabbed some random pjs. She smiled her famous beam and grabbed some as well. That night I went to sleep with the feeling of a loved one using me as a teddy bear.