23(Chloe's POV)

Beca never came back from the door. "Has anyone seen Beca?" Everyone shook their head, completely oblivious to the state of mind she was in. I looked at Amy my eyes wide, we both scrambled off of our stools and raced towards the door.

"Chloe look." I looked to the spot Amy was pointing to, blood. I felt light headed "There is a trail, let's follow it."

I nodded, still light headed, I followed Amy's figure. The trail ended at a parking place near my dorm, I looked at Amy.

"Let's take my car and look around campus, I know some alley was we need to check." She nodded at my statement and followed me to my car.

We drove around campus, no luck in finding Beca, the missing badass. I smiled at my small joke, only to have wiped from my face quicker than it appeared. "Oh my gosh, Chloe stop the car and park, I found her."

I did as I was told and followed Amy out of the car quickly. She stopped at the mouth of a small alleyway, tears streaming down her face. Not knowing what she was seeing I stopped beside her and looked into the alleyway. The sight there horrified me.

"Leave her alone!" I ran into the alley, crying at the sight the beheld itself my unwilling eyes. Aubrey turned to face me, the sick smile on her face slipping away.

"Chloe! What are you doing here?" Aubrey tried to hide the scene behind her

"Out of my way, bitch." I shoved past her and looked at Jesse hard, only to nearly puke at the sick twisted look on his face.

Although that look was wiped away quickly as Amy punched his lights out. I looked at Beca, her eyes were closed, and her lips were twisted into a small smile of relief, her body severely bruised, but not broken. I shook her slightly, trying to make her from her nightmare.

"Beca, wake up. It's over, it's over." Her eyelids fluttered open, just as my tears began to fall

"Chloe, my sunshine, I'm ok." She caressed my face, and I leaned into it.

"Let's go, we need to take her to the hospital." I nodded and allowed Amy to pick her up. I followed her again brushing past Aubrey

"Why is it always her Chloe? Why her and not me? I've been here for you for your whole life and you still pick her! Why?" Aubrey was practically hysterical

"Because she doesn't treat me like shit, and she doesn't need to put people down to gain my attention. Goodbye Aubrey." I again brushed past her and followed Amy to the hospital.