22

When all the Bellas woke up, we had breakfast. All jokes for everyone except me, the one suffering from the actions of one I love. I didn't move until I heard a knock on my door, then I answered it. When I opened the door, I nearly hurled my breakfast.

"Aubrey, I really don't want to see you right now." I went to slam the door, but she stuck her foot in to fast

"Beca, will you please step outside so I can talk to you?" She asked, annoyed for some reason

I roll my eyes and stepped outside my dorm, closing the door, on the way out. "Fine, what do you want?"

"If you make a move on Chloe, I will rip your heart out and feed it to you." She took a step forward, looking smug

I burst out laughing "You are so stupid!" The only reason is stopped laughing was because I was punched in the ribs.

"What do you think is so funny, Beca?" Aubrey was practically killing me with her eyes

"That you think I'm so selfish that I'll try and ruin Chloe's life." I managed to cough out as I tried to breathe

Aubrey looked confused "What do you mean?"

I glared at her "I'm in love with Chloe, Aubrey. It may hurt to see her with you, but it's much better than seeing her lonely, afraid, and rejected. I'm happy with my pain as she is happy. Don't you understand?"

Aubrey's already dark expression turned even darker "I'm in love with her too Beca!"

I nodded "Good, then you'll take good care of her."

Aubrey's expression turned impossibly darker as she called something that made my blood turn to ice "Jesse, let's take her back to alley and teach her how to act shall we?"

Out of the shadows walked Jesse, with a bat and a wicked expression made of malice and twisted humor.

"Oh, Beca. We are going to have so much fun! This will be the best play date ever!" Aubrey and Jesse dragged me away, away to a fate that I was going to make come sooner.