1

I woke up with a name. But not just a name. A word that begged me to find the owner. A word that made me glow with happiness. A word that sent shivers down my spine. Chloe was the word. I need to find her. I need to see her, to hear her voice, to smell her hair when I hug her, to feel her skin when we shake hands, to see if what I'm feeling is real or just a figment of my imagination. -I wonder what her last name is? Where she lives?- ~Beale. Barden.~ the answers come to my head as if I knew this before I even had the name. I get out of my bed throw clothes on and head to my dad's house. He had been babbling about some Barden University where he taught. Barden, that's where she lives, Barden. I ponder these thoughts as I wait for my father to answer the door. When my father finally answers the door I scowl at him and brush past him. He walks into the kitchen, which I have chosen as my stage, and begins to make tea.

"What are you doing here Bec?" He asks as he sits down across from me

I groan and begrudgingly say "I've decided to give Barden a chance," I see his face light up like a little kid who's been given unlimited candy for life "but only if you help me move to L.A. after I finish."

He beams with happiness "Yes! I-I-I mean yes of course! L.A., no problem!" He could blind me with how bright his face is right now. He nearly falls off of his chair racing to get his coat.

I frown "Where are you going?"

He doesn't stop just yells over his shoulder as he races out the door "Getting you enrolled."

I laughs and shake my head grabbing my coat as well and following him out the door.