6

Driving with Jesse... IS MOST ANNOYING FUCKING THING IN THIS SHITTY WORLD!!!! All he was doing was babbling on about damn movies! I would rather deal with the horny bitch that is known as drunk Stacie.

When we finally arrived at the bar, I immediately stepped out of the car and ran in. Looking around I caught a flash of red and headed toward it. There she stood facing her boyfriend, Tom, with a beer in her hand, not the best combination if you ask me.

I give her a hug and say "Hey Chlo! This must be Tom," I say turning to tall brown headed guy and sticking out my hand for shaking.

He just nods like an asshole

"I'm Beca, Chloe's friend. And that," I say pointing to a struggling Jesse "is Jesse."

"Hey man, what's up" Tom says as he fist bumps and smirks at Jesse

I frown, this Tom seems like a real asshole. I watch as Chloe's smile slowly fades as Tom drags Jesse off somewhere. I notice and flag the bartender "4 shots of vodka please."

Chloe turns to me looking confused for a second. That confusion quickly turns to understanding as she smirks and yells "HELL YEAH!!! TIME TO GET WASTED BABY!!!" She quickly downs her first 2 shots and goes on ordering a whole bottle of vodka.

While she was busy getting drunk, i was looking for Tom and Jesse. Then I saw a sight I would never forget, Tom dragging a girl into a room and Jesse heading out of the building. Not wanting Chloe to see the horror I said "Chloe lets get you home before you pass out." For she was totally wasted.

I supported half of her weight out of the building, for she was THAT FUCKING WASTED! She, of course being drunk Chloe, giggled the whole damn way to her dorm which was only 2 dorms down from mine.

I knocked, knowing Aubrey was her roommate but not caring. Speaking of the devil! Aubrey opened the door and frowned at Chloe.

"Chloe! You SOOO fucking wasted! I thought you said you weren't going to do this anymore!?" She goes on badgering the wasted girl as I half carried Chloe to her bed.

Aubrey suddenly stopped talking and asked "Beca? Are you ok?"

I realized my happiness and pain were showing themselves on my face at the same time, my happiness that Chloe was happy with Tom, my pain that Tom was an asshole to her and that I could never have her. I nodded again realizing that I had not talked for too long.

"Yeah I'm fine just wishing I could have someone like Tom." Chloe frowned and looked at me with sadness

"Oh, Beca! You'll find that someone someday! Don't worry and I'll be there to help through the ones that aren't!" Chloe scooted close to me and gave me the biggest hug I had ever felt in my entire life. I smiled despite the pain it caused.

"Ok, Chlo. I have to go get some sleep, I'll see you in the morning!" I began to walk after Aubrey, who had slipped out during the hug, but was suddenly stopped by a hand on my arm.

"Beca! Didn't you know?" Chloe asks grinning devilishly

"K-know what?" I ask as she takes a step closer

"You should expect this when you hang out with me Beca." She steps into my personal bubble

"W-what?" I ask still entranced by her actions

She grins devilishly and screams "SLEEP OVER!!!" And crushes my lungs in a bear hug

I groan in pain and disgust, mostly pain. "Fine, can I borrow some pjs?"

She smiles warmly "Yeah of course! Here." She tosses me a small shirt and some shorts.

"Thanks." I walk into the bathroom and try to clear my head as I change. I wanted to kiss her so bad it hurts.

I finish changing and walk out of the bathroom to see a waiting Chloe. I smirk "Can you not sleep without a cuddle buddy?"

"Nope." She motions for me to lay down

I walk over to the bed and climb in, pulling up the blankets. Chloe being the drunk cuddle bug she is wrapped her arms around me, nuzzled into my neck and fell fast asleep. Me however, being the head over heels in love person I am just enjoyed the moment.

I'm in love with Chloe Beale. I will always love Chloe Beale, no matter what. I will protect even if it means pain for me.

You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When clouds are grey...