5

I woke up to crystal blue eyes and flame red hair.

"Morning Bec!" Chloe beamed at me with the brightest smile I have ever seen.

I smiled "Morning Sunshine." I froze. Uh oh!

Chloe smirked "Sunshine huh?"

I nodded "Uh yeah, that was the brightest smile I've ever seen."

She laughed and rolled out of the bed, to my disappointment. I frowned

"What are you doing?" I asked genuinely confused

She smiled and laughed "Making pancakes silly!"

I smiled back, I couldn't help it her attitude was infectious. I rolled out of bed reluctantly and walked over to her and said "You don't have to do that! We can go somewhere so you don't have to cook."

Chloe's blue eyes smile with her lips as she spoke "Aww, badass Becers isn't so badass! She's just an adorable cuddly little softy!"

My face turned as red as her hair as she pinched my cheeks shaking my head back and forth. I shook away her hand and started picking out an outfit as Chloe continued to tease me "Did I just make badass Beca Mitchell fucking blush?!" I turned beat red again and tossed her some clothes.

She just laughed and stripped in front of me like it was nothing. I tried not to let my jaw drop as I attempted to pry my eyes away from her perfect body. Only when she caught me looking did I manage to look away, and by then it was to late. She raised her eyebrows "Whatchya looking at?" I blushed and turned away heading to the bathroom, only to be stopped by a smirking Chloe "You're not getting away that easy, softy! Now that you've seen me half naked, I get to see you."

My jaw literally dropped "W-what? N-no you don't want to see me!" I tried sneaking around her to get to the bathroom but she grabbed me and dragged me into a corner. Her blue eyes bore into me as she waited. I gulped unsure of where this was headed. I slowly removed my clothing, red faced and embarrassed. I felt her eyes on me watching my every movement. I stole a glance at her and was surprised, she looked confused. I started putting my clothes on and saw she had begun to do the same.

We got dressed in silence but not awkward like you would think. It was a comfortable and friendly silence. When we were properly dressed, I ushered her out the door locking it on my way out, and drove us to the nearest coffee shop. We talked comfortably about school and other stuff then it came to boys and family where things get interesting.

"I'm meeting my boyfriend, Tom, tonight for so drinks wanna come with that guy Jesse?" Chloe asked sipping her coffee

I smiled "Sure, but who is Jesse?"

Chloe looked at me confused then suddenly burst out laughing. It was my turn to be confused. "What?"

"The guy that was calling 'BeCAW!' was Jesse." Chloe said wiping away tears.

Realization dawned on me "Ohhh, yeah sure I'll bring him."

"How did you meet Tom anyway?" I ask after another laughing fit from Chloe

She smiled lovingly at the apparently fond memory "I was walking to my house when I dropped the groceries I had been carrying. He helped me carry them back to my house and asked me out." She smiled "How did you meet Jesse?"

I put a weirded out look on my face "He called me BeCAW." Chloe nearly fell out of her seat with laughter. I laughed with her, I couldn't help it she controlled every fiber of my being, I loved her so much it hurt. We continued to tell various stories about ourselves until it was time for Chloe and I to go get ready for the 'double-date' as Chloe called it.

I smiled like an idiot all the way to Jesse's dorm, only when I knocked did I stop smiling. The door opened to Jesse, he smiled as soon as he saw me. "Hey Beca! What's up?"

"Hey Jesse you wanna go out and get a few drinks with Chloe, Tom, and I?" I asked already knowing what he would say

"Yeah sure! Let's go!" He closed his dorm door and grabbed my hand walking me to my car

Oh boy, what have I gotten myself into?