Culinary Arts and Fake Dating??

Start from the beginning

The guy's laughter slowed down enough for them to talk to me but I had to help Chase off of the floor and back into his chair.

"Sorry 'bout that," I heard Mason say as he tried to whip away the tears from his eyes.

"No problem." I said with a smile.

The teacher had walked in at that time and took a seat at his desk. He looked up and frowned at me.

"So class, we are going to be making a tropical smoothie today." the teacher said.

I leaned over to Kaleb, "What's his name?" I asked as I pointed to the teacher.

"Mr. Stern." he said with a smirk.

"Definitly fits him," I muttered but the other guys must have heard me too because they burst out laughing. Loudly.

"What's going on over there?!" Mr. Stern yelled at our table shooting glares.

"Sorry, I asked them if we were putting fruit in the smoothie and they interupted you. Sorry." I said to him while giving the I'm-sorry-but-not-really look. Works every time.

"Well you interupted me so you boys at that table will have to do something extra for me while we cook." he said.

Time passed as we all looked at the recipie. Soon it was time to cook!

"Boys that I talked about ealier meet me at my desk. Everyone else go to your kitchens." the boys walked over to the desk while I was the only one at my kitchen waiting for them to be done.

I grabbed the ingredients and placed them on the counter top and waited for the guys to come back. I grabbed my book and read for 3 minutes.

I saw something pink catch my eye behind the book and looked up.

I smirked at what I saw.

There, stood Kaleb, Mason, Carson, and Chase all wearing matching pink apprins.

They were even wearing wigs. Bleach blonde all the way to a curly red.

It was quiet a sight.

They all frowned at me.

"You owe us."

"I don't owe you anything." I said as they glared at me.

"Yeah you do, otherwise we'll tell Mr. Stern the real reason why we were laughing." Kaleb said.

"Oh shut up, you wouldn't do that." I said to him while I rolled my eyes.

"You wanna find out?" he asked as Mr. Stern walked by our kitchen and smirked at me.

"Fine, what do I do?" I asked the guys.

"Well, you could make the smoothies while we sat and watched," he said with a smile.

"Whatever." I said, while I rolled my eyes at them while they sat down and watched me throw the fruit into the blender.

I finished making the smoothies and handed them to each of the guys. While they were drinking their portion, Mr. Stern walked over to my group.

I took this opportunity to take out my phone and snap a couple of pictures of them with their apprens on.

"Now I hope you boys learned your lesson about interupting my class." he said to them. I think out of the corner of his eye he saw my phone but I wasn't sure.

"Yes Mr. Stern," said Mason as he soulutted him.

Mr. Stern walked over to me and whispered in my ear, "Make sure those pictures get on Facebook."