Chapter 2: What Is She Doing?

Toni in the media.

Cyn.

Head back, legs up on the desk. Am I dreaming right now? I pinched myself. Nope. Is it my birthday? I checked the calendar on my phone. Nope it ain't. So Jesus must've given me this out of the kindness of his heart.

"Cyn! Please close the door!" She said hopping off of the desk and picking up her thong from the floor. "Shit." I heard mumble as she quickly clothes herself. I couldn't help but stare as she bent over to put her skirt back on.

But what I just saw though, whoo! Who would've thought Ms. Miraj masturbates? And in her office. Where have I been when all this was going on?

"I thought I locked that door." She mumbled again tucking in her shirt as she walked over to me. "Cyn you can't tell anyone you saw me doing this."

Of course I wouldn't tell anyone, daddy. "Of course not. My lips are sealed." She smiled at me. "Oh and the girls are out here waiting on you, just to let you know. I'll send them in in 5 minutes." I smiled and spun on my heel. I twisted my hips as I walked towards the door, making sure she could see my butt moving in the dress I had on.

Onika.

I sighed and smoothed my skirt out as I noticed Cyn twisting her hips as she walked out my office. I've had a thing for Cyn ever since I hired her but I never got the courage to tell her and I never thought she was interested in me.

I pushed my hair out of my face and got myself together. "Ms. Maraj, the girls are ready." She peeked her head through the door. I nodded and pulled the script from the folder that was placed on my desk.

4 girls came in and I examined them all closely. They were all similarly dressed, short skirts, tank tops, one girl wasn't wearing a bra. She was pretty. "Alright girls, you're auditioning for a swim suit commercial, am I correct?" They all nodded.

I held the paper up and read it. It seemed fairly easy. Easier than most of the ones I've already done. "Okay are any of you insecure about your bodies? Because with the way I work, this will require you to remove your clothes."

One of the dark skin girls raised her hand. She was breathtaking. "What's your name, sweetheart?"

"Um Toni." She said barely enough for us to hear. I circled around her as I eyed her up and down. She had a nice shape, she'd be a perfect addition to this company.

"You're beautiful, you have an amazing shape. What's the problem?" I asked tapping my finger against my chin.

"It's my dark skin." She looked down. Dark skin? But she's gorgeous. And she had an accent from Nigeria or somewhere.

"Dark skin? Toni you are gorgeous. Your body is wonderful. How about if the three girls leave the room and you get undressed and model for me?"

"Sure." She nodded and I motioned for the other girls to leave. She slowly undressed revealing the rest of her chocolate skin. Once she was stripped down to her underwear, I decided to give her a couple tips and stuff.

"Toni your body is amazing. I don't see why you're so shy."

She shrugged. "I just am."

"C'mere lemme show you something." I said walking up behind her. "You ever done a photo shoot before?"

"N-no." What was she nervous for?

"Okay pretend like it's no one but you in front of that camera. Pretend that no one's and pose. Here try it. I'll stand in front of my desk and you stare at the clock on the wall behind me or something."