Chapter 12

I sighed dreamily as I exited chemistry. Darn, was that guy a sight to see. But then I remembered I was supposedly in love with another guy, and mentally slapped my self.

'Don't be a cheating whore Hannah, don't be like Jenna', and then cue the mental laughter.

I walked down the hall, my head high, passing many other students, as they greeted me. I smiled at each and everyone of them, also receiving many wolf-whistles, but my crop top wasn't as exposing as Jenna's. Well, actually, it wasn't that exposing at all. Shaking my head at my stupid dumb thoughts including Jenna, and what she had said earlier, I waited until everyone was out of sight that I started my plan.

Oh, did I forget to mention I had a plan? So after Trystan freaking Woods decided it would be funny to pull a 'mean girls 2' prank on me, I had immediately took action, and thought of my own prank.

I remembered that Trystan absolutely hated any kind of cheese, that wasn't on pizza. So I, being the genius I was, was gonna pull a melted cheese exploding prank in his locker.

Whoop, whoop for Hannah!
I know, I know, I'm a freaking genius!

Smiling at myself, I made sure the cheese and everything else was in it's place, as I walked down the hall and back to the cafeteria again.

"Why are you so late?," Liz asked, as everyone in the table was staring at me.

Shit! I had forgotten about Liz

"I, had um, something to deal with. Yeah," I nodded and gestured to everyone to continue what they were doing.

So while I was eating my delicious cheesy fries, I heard someone pull in their chair across from me, so I looked up to see an intense Trystan. I'm pretty sure, he didn't open his locker yet. Too consumed in my thoughts I also didn't notice someone scraping their chair right next to me.

"Hey babe," I heard the voice I was anticipating to hear all day, say. My eyes lit up at his voice, and I beamed at him.

"BABE," I smiled, as he chuckled and pulled me in an embrace.

"I missed you," I pouted as I locked our lips together. *Sigh*, I missed this. His sweet lips on mine never failed to bore me as adrenaline pumped through my veins.

"Me too," he pecked my lips once more, before locking our hands together, and sitting down. I smiled, and then continued eating my lunch.

But I also didn't miss the very, very, intense and scary glare Trystan shot me, as he angrily got up, and stormed out the cafeteria.

Who shoved a lemon up his ass?

Trystan's POV:

I punched the wall outside the cafeteria angrily, yet making sure the halls were abandoned. My knuckles hurt like a bitch, but I was too fuming to give a shit.

Why was I angry, you ask?
Well I didn't know the answer myself. Maybe it was because of the way Hannah looked into that fuckers eyes like he was the one and only guy in the world. Or maybe it was because the way she beamed when she saw him and her whole face lit up. Or maybe because she kissed him so pas- Ughh forget it. Forget about her.

Lately nothing has been on my mind since her. Hannah freaking Marin.
Sighing, I needed to get out of this place. I need to get laid. And I know, I know, I have a girlfriend, but that's what I am. A heartless player. And not even Liz's perfect body was gonna make me stop.

But you gotta admit, Hannah has a hotter body.

And then I punched the wall again. Groaning to myself, I looked in my pockets for my car keys.

My car keys were in my locker so I walked there without being spotted by anyone, and texted Ashley, this hot chick I met the other day to meet me at the cafe a few blocks away.

With one last glance at the halls I put in my locker combination, and then opened it.

It was like my locker was part of the Cloudy With a Chance movie, as hot melted cheese exploded everywhere on me. A barbaric growl escaped my lips as I processed what just happened.

Hannah freaking Marin will die tonight.

~~~
Hola guysss
So I know I haven't updated in a while, but as I said in the authors note, I have been super busy. This chapter is pretty short, but I mean, it's better than last time, right?

So don't be a silent reader and Plzzzzz

VOTE.       COMMENT.       SHARE.   THNX 😭😍💖😘