Chapter 4

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

Finally the last bell rang, indicating dismissal. But not for me. I had stupid practice.

Sighing, I quickly shoved all my belongings into my bag, and stood up to leave the fudging crappy ass hell hole.

"Mrs. Marin, can you please stay back, I have to have a little chat with you", Mr. Jorge glared at me.

But of course luck was never on my side.

I glared at him, but nevertheless stayed back. This old guy and I hate each other. He's always picking on me in class.

After everyone left, grandpa over here told me to sit down.

I grabbed the seat right on front of his desk, and sat down, without even breaking eye contact.

"Yes?", I continued glaring.

"So I have been checking your grades in all your classes lately..", he stopped midway.

He was checking all my grades? Creep.

"Well John, if you're gonna ask me why I get such good grades, well I don't know, I'm just a freaking genius", I smirked up at him, calling him by his first name.

"Mrs. Marin, do not call me by my first name. I was actually going to ask you why your grades are all above 90% in other classes, but in my class, the highest you got was an 87%?", now it was his time to smirk.

"I don't know, you're just a bad teacher", I shrugged and glared at him.

"Well, whatever true reason it is, please try to improve your grade Mrs.Marin, goodbye", he evilly smiled.

This guy was up to some shit.

Sighing I got up from my seat, "Yeah yeah, see ya later grandpa", I saluted him, and then waved and rushed out the door.

Humming to myself, I grabbed my duffel bag, and headed towards the gym where practice was taking place.

I honestly love basketball practice. But sometimes, I would rather go home and watch Netflix and chill.

But not in the dirty way you pervs!

Basketball is the only place I can relax and do what I love. Besides eating in lunch.

"Hello Ladies!", I yelled as I entered the gym. "Sorry I'm late, stupid Mr. Jorge was dying to tell me some shit", I shook my head and headed towards the bleachers to put down my duffel bag.

"It's alright", they all chorused in sync.

Grabbing my clothes, I went into the girl's locker room.

Immediately I'm hit with the smell of perfume and sweat. Sighing for like the millionth time already, I started changing.

Our school colors being teal and white, I changed into my teal and white basketball jersey, and tied my hair into a high ponytail with a teal sweatband.

I opened my boots and slipped on my long sport socks that came up to a little under my knee.

I slipped on my teal and white concord jays, and then grabbed all my other clothes and shoved them into my locker.

I dribbled my lucky basketball into the gym.

"Okay first things first, let's stretch!", I yelled as practice began.

~~~

I was sweating. 

And not sweating as in, oh I just ran a mile and I feel gross and wet!