Prologue

The cool water literally slapped my face, rinsing my face. It reminded me of the time I slammed me face right on a glass door by accident. I was stupid and weird like that.

I turned the faucet off, and took my towel, drying my face. Now I felt fresh!

"Ooh.....Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? Spongebob Squarepants. Absorbant and yellow and porous is he! Spongebob Squarepants". 

I grabbed my phone off the bathroom counter, and looked at my contacts.

It was Liz. Liz was my best friend since middle school, and we were like bound together. 

Nothing can keep us apart, and I loved that. We were probably closer than the closest of closest sisters. If that even made sense. But you get me, right?

I pressed the green button and put the phone to my ear.

"Sup bitch?", I smiled unlocking the door to my bathroom and entering my room.

"Thought you'd never pick up fucker", she laughed. "Anyways, you're coming right?".

"Of course bitch how can I miss it. You've been blabbering about him for like the past 2 weeks".

"Yeah, shut up. Come in 30, capish?", I could hear noise in the background.

"Capash", I laughed as she hung up.

I was going to Liz's house to meet her new boyfriend. 

You see, Liz never settles with one person. Apparently, no is perfect for her, yet.

But since the last 2 weeks she had been talking about a guy she met in Starbucks, and how they started talking and hanging out. 2 days ago, he asked her out and they were official.

Liz couldn't wait for me to meet him, so she invited both of us over at her house.

And well, the rest is happening.

I slipped on a white graphic crop top that said 'Why the hell am I not a mermaid?', and a pair of light denim high waist shorts.  I slipped on my Timbs, grabbed my phone and slipped it into my back pockets.

Ready!

I stomped downstairs and into the kitchen.

Zach was sitting on a stool eating cereal while on his phone.

Without even looking up, he knew it was me. "Where you going lil 'sis?", he simply said.

I took a doughnut from the box and sat on the stool across from Zach.

Zach, short for Zachary was my 2 minute older brother. People considered us as twins, but we looked nothing alike. 

While he was a brunette with dark eyes, the captain of the football team, and one of the schools players. I was a dark golden/brown haired, blue almost gray eyed, captain of the girl's basketball team.

We were different. Yet, we still loved each other.

"Liz's, to meet her new boyfriend" I said.

"What happened to Mark?", he said mentioning her ex.

"Broke up, he was cheating on her. Now she's dating a new guy that just came to town".

"Oh, I heard of him. He's enrolling at Seaview High tomorrow", he stated, finally looking up from his phone. Sea View high was one of the only high schools in this town. basically we all went there.

"Uhuh, well I'm leaving, tell mom when she comes back!", I yelled exiting the door.

I got into my baby blue BMW and rode off into the direction of Liz's house, she only lived like 4 blocks away, so it was a quick drive.