Frazel

Hazels POV

Ok so when the gods got discovered they shipped us off....... Can you guess where? A High School ugh why do we have to go through this mortal embodiment of tartarus. Ok so we all got split up which was terrible because I cant see Nico or Frank. I'm going to this school called Wever High. Apparently I'm a nerd because I pay attention while in class. The worst thing at this school is the people. Anna Mason is such an annoying person, she goes around the school flirting with everyone. Her outfit isn't bad since its a regulation uniform. And I can't forget the jock of the school, her brother Brett Mason. He flirts with most of the girls he finds 'Hot' and he won't stop flirting with me. I wish Frank was here so he would believe me when I say I have a boyfriend. Oh well time for class. As I walk to my first hour class my friend Sasha walks up to me. "Hey Haze what's up" "Nothing really I'm just walking to class,would like to come to the library later"? " Sure did you hear about the Greek Gods? They are real". "Yah I know" I replied as we walked to our first hour class.

~~Time skip~~

As I was going to my second to last hour of the day which was Art one of my favorites. Then Brett decided he wanted to make me lose my concentration. "Hey Hot Stuff" I mentally groaned at his flirting. "Did you know the gods are real and so are demigods"? " Yes now go away". "Well I'm a demigod so you have to do whatever I say, and I say that you have to go out with me" as he said the he tried to touch me but then I hear the door slam open and a really large alligator was in the doorway. As everyone was  screaming I looked at it and noticed a necklace on it. It was the necklace I gave to Frank!! It has an archers bow with a little jewel connected to it. Knowing it was Frank I happily walked up to it as people were screaming at me to stay away. I pat Frank on the head and he started wiggling around. Then he transformed and gave me a hug "I missed you so much Hazel" "aww I missed you too Frank". Then I heard " It's a demigod freak!!! Why do you hang out with it". Then a dark arua surrounded me and the earth rumbled" Thanks uncle Poseidon.
"I Am Hazel Levesque Daughter Of Pluto The God Of The Dead And Riches Girlfriend to Frank Zhang" "And I Am Frank Zhang Son Of Mars God of War Boyfriend To Hazel Levesque". With that we left the stunned mortal and walked outside. " So Frank now that my cover is blown do we get to go back to camp"? "Yah actually Reyna sent me to come get you to come back anyway" "Yay let's go home".

506 words. Vote and comment byee

~Lexi^~^