Mia Summers

Hey so my name is Mia Summers..... Usually its like the most popular and bitchy girls going after the really hot guy yah? Well that hasn't changed. I'm not the bitchy one, I'm the hot guys friend and the boy in question is Nico DiAngelo. Nico has got this whole bad boy emo look to him so almost all of the school is throwing themselves at him. It kinda happens to me too since I'm 'emo' looking but truth is I just like to wear black. But whatever so anytime someone asks him out he just refuses and says he's in a relationship, most don't believe him but I do. But it's time for hell above ground or well most call it school but same thing. When I walk in I see Nico standing by my locker looking really happy. When I walk over to see why he seems so bubbly I'm pushed against a locker.

"Going somewhere"? An annoying voice says through my thoughts. Vicky Santiago, a class A bitch. She has dyed blond hair with blue contacts, she is wearing what she always wears a really short skirt and a crop top that shows way to much clevage. Not to mention that ugly makeup caked face.

" Yah away from your ugly face" I spat as I walked away.

I walked up to Nico and he started to speak but I cut him off "why are you so happy"?

" Oh well my friends from camp are coming to pick me up from school today" he said with like a sparkle in his dark brown eyes.

"Oh well that's cool, so what kind of camp is it again"?

He thought for a moment " well you might be able to come don't you only have one parent"?

"Yah why and what does that have to do with anything"?I asked curiously.

" hold on which one"?

"My-" is all I got out before the bell rang signalling that class was about to start.

"We better get to ELA so we don't get a tardy" I said and took off running.

~~~~~~~~~~Bob says Hello~~~~~~~~~~

As I walk into the lunch room I see Vicky talking to her posse as I walk over to Nico and our only other friend Sammy. Sammy has Latino heritage so his skin is about the same shade as mine. He's a little cheery so I'm surprised Nico or myself hasn't beheaded him yet. I sat down beside Sammy and started eating a plum.

"Why do you always just eat a plum for lunch aren't you hungry"? Sammy asked me bewildered as to the fact I don't eat much.

" Because I don't want to eat" I replied quickly noticing how quiet Nico has been being.

"Nico what's wrong I thought you were happy cause your friends are coming" I said a little worried because he never look so sad.

"The person I'm in a relationship with isn't coming" he said looking down.

"Oh that sucks sorry Neeks" I said trying to reassure him.

~~~~~~~~After School~~~~~~~~

Nico,Sammy, and I walked outside looking for Nico's friends. He said we could meet them during free period so I wonder what they are like. I sat thinking as five really expensive looking cars that I didn't know what they were pulled up along with a van that said 'Delphi Strawberries'. Nico started walking that way so we did to. There was a sky blue one, a sea green one, a purple one, a red one, and a black one. Three people got out of the blue car. (I'm to lazy to describe everyone sorry) two out of the green one, three out of the purple one, two out of the red one, one out of the black one and 4 came out of the van. (Jason, Thalia, Piper, Percy, Annabeth, Hazel, Frank, Reyna, Leo, Calypso, Will, Travis, Conner, Grover, and Rachel). When the blonde dude got out if the black car Nico smiled and ran over to the large group.... so we obviously followed. When we got over there Nico was being hugged by the blonde dude (Will). Nico introduced us the the group and we learned there names as well. I saw Will walk up to Nico and give him a kiss on the cheek then he said

"hey guys we should get back to camp this many demigods is probably sending off quite a signal" then he smiled. I was confused what's a demigod, so I voiced my question

"what's a demigod". Will looked surprised along with everyone else except Sammy

" a what"? he said. Just then there was a little light above my head and when I looked up there was what looked like a lyre above my head. At that moment I was crushed in a hug by Will.

"Looks like I got a new sister" he said happily.

"What" I said in confusion. Then said

"lets explain it on the way" the everyone got into their cars except Nico,Will, and Me.

"Hold on I want to do something" Nico said. That's when he got on the roof of the black car pulling Will with him the he screamed

"Hey everyone, I know you think I'm single but I'm not and guess what I'm gay as Hades so piss off" thats when he kissed Will right on the lips. I awwwed the Nico dragged me to the black car so I got in the back. While driving he told me about demigods and how my thought to be dead father was Apollo Greek god of Archery, music, the sun, healing and a bunch of other stuff. That's how I met Nico's friends and boyfriend and that's how I learned that I was a half blood.

Hey guys first chappy 958 word not bad let me know what you thought. Don't forget to comment and vote bye y'all

~Lexi^~^