Doctors Appointment

Wills POV

"Wiiiiiiill I don't wanna" Nico said while we were in the car in the way to the clinic. I was making Nico get a flu shot.

"Neeks you need one so there is no use arguing"

"but Will whyyyyy" he said dragging out the y.

"Because Death Breath if you bet sick I will have to take time off of work so I can take care of your whiny ass". He scoffs

"Im not whiny"

"Yes Nico, yes you are".

"Fine" he grumbles. We drive for a little bit in peaceful silence until we reach the clinic. I decided to get our shots here instead of camp because after our last match of capture the flag Clarisse decided to have some fun with a large amount of the Hermes cabin for pranking the Ares cabin so the infirmary is full of Hermes descendants with black eyes, broken arms, some cuts and bruises, and a few broken noses. Usually we would just give them some ambrosia and nectar but we've been in short supply ever since the last war. After a few more minutes we arrived at the clinic.
When we walked in Nico started grumbling about scary needles and annoying doctors. I think that last one might be directed at me tho. I walked up to the front desk and saw the man behind the desk.

"Umm hi we would like to get flu shots" the man looked up and said

"OK sure just fill these out while we get them ready" I smiled at his cheerfulness.

"OK thanks" Nico and I walked back to some chairs to fill out the information sheet.

--SHORT TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY'RE DONE FILLING OUT THE PAPERS--

When we handed our papers to the guy whose name tag said Philip. Philip smiled at Nico but when he smiled at me it seemed kind of forced and fake. I just brushed it off while he said he would get them ready. When Philip came back I noticed his appearance, he looked about our age maybe a year or two older but Im not sure.

"Um blondie you can come back"

"OK" I responded smiling at Nico who gave me a halfhearted smile while going to sit down. Then I walked back to the room were I would get my shot.

Nicos POV

When Will went into the back I let my nervousness show, through I hated needles. And that guy creeped me out. Then Will came back in a matter of minutes smiling his big beautiful smile.

"Hey how did it go" I asked.

"Just fine" he said giving my hand a little squeeze when that guy Philip I think wasn't looking. I smiled at him and started walking to the back. We walked into a room and I started to get more nervous. Philip gave me a reassuring smile like he could tell I was nervous which he probably could I was shaking.

"Don't worry I doesn't hurt" he said calmly.

"OK thanks" I replied trying to be polite but something about this guy gave me the willies.

"OK just sit here please" he instructed and I did as told. When I sat down he grabbed a little wipe thing and began to clean a spot on my arm. The he grabbed the needle and uncapped it and I shrank back.

"Its OK this will only pinch a little" I nodded not trusting my voice.

"Hey you know if you talk it might help"

"OK...OK I can do this its just a little needle".

Philips POV (bet you didn't see that coming)

Oh my gods this guy is so hot. I'm a child of Venus so I think I can win this guy I think his name is Nick over. After I give him his flu shot I will comfort him and then I will kiss him. My plan is full proof.

Nico POV

Philip quickly gave me the shot which by the way hurt like Hades. Then he put his hand on my shoulder and said

"um can you stand"?

"Yah I can" I say as I stand up. He smirks

"good" then he shoves me into the wall and comes towards me grinning. I couldn't move how pathetic all mighty Nico DiAngelo is scared of some stupid mortal. Well to be fair he is like two feet taller than me. When he reaches me he attacks my lips with his. I was so surprised I gasped which he took as a chance to slip his tounge into my mouth. Ewww who does this guy think he is. I shove him

"Get the hell away from me" he smirks again and slams my shoulders into the wall hard. He then runs his hand along my inner thigh and I shudder in disgust. He then takes off my shirt while kissing me he tries pulling my pants down and I head butt him and start screaming for Will.

Wills POV

I heard Nico screaming my name and I took off down the long hallway trying to find him.

Nico's POV

Philip slapped me for screaming but then started kissing me again when Will bust through the door. Let me just say he looked pissed. Will slammed into Philip sending him to the floor then Will looked at me with tears in his eyes. He punched Philip in the face and rushed to me checking me over.

"OH MY GODS NICO I AM SO SORRY" he said with tears running down his face.

"No Will its not your fault" I said hugging him. We got my shirt from the floor and I put it on. What I didn't notice was the shadows in the room were gravitating towards me.

"Oh a son of Pluto are we" I was confused about how he knew that and my first thought was monster.

"Oh don't worry I'm not a monster I'm a son of Venus, and Im guessing your a son of.... Apollo"? Will looked angry and surprised.

"What the hell were you trying to do to my boyfriend"? Will asked. Philip looked surprised that we were dating. Then there was a pink flash of light and Philip was wearing really grungy looking outfit and messed up hair died a really bright orange. He screamed while we were laughing. Then Will walked up to him then punched him in the face. He passed out and fell on the floor. Will walked up to me and kissed me.

"No one is ever gonna take you from me" with that. We walked out of the room and started the drive to camp half blood.

Philips POV

I heard the voice of my mom in my head "this is what you get for messing with Solangelo" then there was a flash of pink light and I was in some really nasty and ugly cloths and in a mirror I could see my bright orange hair so I screamed. The other two were laughing for a second but then blondie walked up to me and punched me in the face. Then all there was, was darkness.

Hey y'all so this chapter was 1192 words wow thats a lot longer then the last one. Well I hope you liked it don't forget to vote and comment bye y'all :)

~Lexi^~^