Part 11

2 Months Later

Marie's P.O.V 

I woke up to Michael talking to Jewels and Theo.

"And den...and den....and den we go to the park?"Theo stuttered with his words.

"You'll have to ask grandma buddy."

"But grandma doesn't like when it's hot."Jewels whined.

The doorbell rang.

"Go see if that's grandma."The kids ran off and Michael sighed.

"You okay?"He nodded and turned around.

"Of course."He climbed on the bed and kissed my forehead."So what's today's plan?" I sat up and stared at him."Oh yea I forgot!"He smiled.

"I was about to sayyyyyyyyy.We get to find out the gender."I slid out of the bed."I think it'll be a girl."He laughed.

"No way.........this family has the bloodline for boys."I looked at him.

"Babe.Our first child was a girl."He shrugged.

~

"Dad,Michael and I are heading out."I found my dad in the living room talking to one of the maids.

"Okay drive safe."I kissed his cheek and looked at Flora the maid.She smiled and I returned the smile.

Michael and I got in the SUV and drove off.

"Flora and my dad have been awfully close lately."I said wondering what's going on.

"I guess so."He put his hand on my thigh."I mean it's good he has friends now."I smiled."No........Marie it's not more than-you think?"I nodded.

"Michael you don't see it?She's with him all the time.Have you seen her cooking or cleaning lately?Not that it matters because I've been helping and all but still."Michael shrugged and turn to the left.

~

"So the baby is looking very healthy."Doctor Reynolds smiled sweetly.

"So we can find the gender out today?"She nodded.

"When I bring thins over here you can see that it's-"

"Dr.Reynolds,can I speak to you?Privately?"Dr.Looked at me and nodded to the nurse.She walked in and whispered in Dr.R ears.

"How?"The nurse pulled out a paper and they examined it."Okay....I don't mean to panic you but when we printed out the results of the baby,we seem to have discovered another heartbeat."

I wasn't sure what she was saying.I felt Michael's hand grasp mine.

"What does that mean?"She looked at me.

"It means.......it's twins!I just can't believe we missed this."Michael jumped up,tears in his eyes."We just have to figure out why there was an issue with finding that heartbeat sooner."I was so overwhelmed.Twins?How are Michael and I even gonna be able to do twins?We have so much help with Jewels and Theo but now twins?"We'll update you in a little but.Sarah,clean her up please."

~

"So we have come to a conclusion.The second baby is suffering from a heart condition.It's severe but we have time."I sighed and squeezed Michael's hand."We'll give you three more months of pregnancy.The faster we get those babies out the faster they'll get better.We can't risk loosing them.So I'm gonna give you some medication to take to keep the babies heart stable ok?"I nodded."By the way....congrats on your girls."She smiled."Don't worry Marie and Mike,we'll keep them healthy....I promise."

"Thank you guys."I hugged her and Michael and I left.

We got in the car silently.

"Babe-"I cut Michael off.

"I just need time."He put his hand on my thigh and drove off.

Hey guys.lemme know what you think.Some more drama coming soon.Sorry it took so long.I got stuck and A lot has been going on rn 💗💗