Part 8

Two Years later ~

Theo ~

Jules ~

Jules ~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael's P.O.V

Today we have a shopping day planned.Jules and Theo are with their grandmother considering they hadn't seen her for so long.

I had breakfast ready when Marie woke up and walked into the kitchen.

"Morning."She said rubbing her eyes and stretching her hands up high.

"You look as beautiful as ever."I smiled.She rolled her eyes.

"Be quiet."She took a seat at the island with a plate of pancakes,sausages,fruit salad,eggs and toast in front of her."This looks delicious."She grabbed her fork and began to dig in.She was in the middle of shoving an egg in her mouth when she looked up at me."What?"She slowly smiled.

"I'm just thinking.I mean I'm so luck to have you and the kids.Especially after last night."She started blushing.

"Stop ittttttttt."She whined and hopped off the chair."I hate when you do that."She smiled.

I watched her walk in the big living room and look out at the view.She looked beautiful.Her short little body and every curve showing in my Button down work shirt.She stretched her arms out causing the tshirt to rise,exposing her short little legs.

I walked up behind her and slid my hands around her waist.I lowered my head to her shoulder and whispered in her ear.

"I love you."She smiled and let her hands rest on my arms.

"I love you too."She turned around."Noe lets get ready for shoooooooopppppppiiiiiingggggggg!"She sang and ran to the room.I ran after her and closed the door.

I ran after her and closed the door

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Marie!Marie"

"Michael!Michael!"

Paparazzi was everywhere when we got to the mall.

"Marie,"Marie stopped walking."How has you're relationship ever since Michael was spotted cheating ?"

Marie's P.O.V

"Excuse me."Michael pressed his hand on my back trying to walk.I stod still.

"The Veronica Malone heading on the Pop News Magazine."I was very confused."So you don't know."

"Let's go Marie."I was so confused that I walked into the elevator.

"What where they talking about MIchael?"I turned to him once we were alone.

"I don't know."He didn't look me in the eye.I took my phone out and looked up Veronica Melone.

Veronica Malone spent a week in paradise with Prince Michael (Lowkey forgot his last name.Let's say Richard sorry!)

"How could you do this to me

"How could you do this to me."I looked at him."LOOK AT ME!"I pushed his chest.

"I'm sorry!IT WAS A MISTAKE OKAY!I ENDED IT!"He yelled back.

"You shouldn't have started it in the first place Michael!"

"I KNOW AND I REGRET EVERYTHING!"I scoffed.

"Well guess what."He looked me in the eyes."I'm pregnant."

*Ding* 

I stormed out of the elevator and called my guard.

~Had to make a twist~

I was packing Theo's suitcase for about a weeks worth of clothes while they kids played when Michael came in.

He was probably with Veronica.I rolled my eyes.

"Can we talk about this."I didn't even turn around,I continued to pick and fold clothing.

"What is there to talk about.I've been faithful to you every minute of our relationship."

"I know."he sighed.I turned around and leaned against the changing table.

"So then why hurt me?Why ruin the bond we had?Why lie to my face and make me think you had a business trip when I prayed Every FUCKING night that you were safe and you'd come home?Why would you do this to Jules and Theo.He's TWO years old."I turned around and zipped the suitcase."I said I wanted him to be like you."I dropped the suitcase to the floor."I guess I was wrong."

Michael's P.O.V

She rolled the suit case out in the hall and went into the master bedroom.

"Marie.Let me explain.Please?"She opened her drawer."Just don't leave.It was dumb thing she doesn't mean anything to you."She stayed silent."Now you know how it is to be heartbroken right."She spun around.

"IS THAT WHY YOU DID IT MICHAEL?!WELL,DON'T YOU DARE!I was NINETEEN!PREGNANT WITH YOUR DAUGHTER!I DIDN'T MEAN TO!"I sighed."I think you.....We need time to think."I looked at her stomach.

"Are you really pregnant."She sighed.

"I am.I was going to tell you publicly but..........."

"Where are you going."She sighed and picked up her bag.

"A hotel maybe."

My heart was torn out when I saw Jules,Theo and Marie walk out that door and close it behind them.When their car drove away,tears slid down my cheeks.I really messed up and I NEED to fix it for us and for this new baby.

Hey ya'll!!!!!It feels awesome to be back I'm so happy.I'll be doing one to three chapters today so be ready for drama and some shockers too <3Love you and thank you so much for readinggggggggggggggggggggg!!!ENJOY!