Part 1

2 years ago,I was 19.I was dating a guy who just so happened to be a Prince.I didn't find out until 1 year into the relationship.I broke up with him but not for that reason.I broke up with him because I was pregnant with his baby and I knew how his mom was,it would be all over the news,it would've made everything ten times harder so I kept it to myself.He knows I have a daughter,he just doesn't know she's his.I know what you're thinking.I'm a terrible person for not telling someone they have a kid but it's not like he spends time with her.Nor did he want a kid at his young age.Jewels is 2 now and she is a little angel.She is so bright and she does her best in school and she loves to spend time with mommy.Sometimes I regret keeping her from Michael but there are crazy people out there and I wanted to keep her safe.If you were in my shoes,you would've done the same thing.I never stopped Loving Michael.He was my first love and it took me a long time to stop crying and realize what I was doing was for all of us.

I was sitting on the sofa while Jewels used the bathroom when my phone rang.I pressed answer.

"Marie Hart?"I looked outside the window at the rain pouring down.

"Speaking."I closed the window shade causing the living room to darken a bit.

"It's Malory."I smiled.

"Hi Malory."Malory is Michael's mom.She has me call her Malory because she says we are family which is more liable than she knows.

"Hello dear.I'm sure you've seen it on the news and magazines but Michael is taking his throne as king in two weeks and it is my responsibility to find him a wife.Knowing you two had such a great experience together and knowing you two were once in love,I know I can trust you to take that roll."I almost laughed in her face.

"Um,I don't know.We haven't talked for a while and-"

"No need to worry.We have everything set up.Jewels bedroom is done and the wedding is in one week."Ok now I was all kinds of confused.

"But in today's society,we chose who we marry."She laughed.

"Well,I spoke to your mother and she thought it was a great idea."

"MOMMY IM DONE!"Jewels called from the bathroom.

"Ok Malory.Is that all?"

"No,your mother said you can come down here today and get your stuff in so I'll see you in 15 minutes."I was about to respond when she hung up.

"MOMMY!"I groaned.

"Coming."I put my phone on the table and let out a scream.

"Mommy?"Jewels giggled when I peeked in the bathroom.

"Yes baby?"I took some toilet paper and folded it.

"Why you scream?"She smiled and kicked her legs.

"Because,today,you and I are moving."She looked at me like I'm an alien."You remember Malory right?"She nodded."We're gonna live with her and soon,Mommy is going to marry Michael and then we'll be one big happy family and live happily ever after unless he finds out your his then calls off the wedding and then we are doomed its gonna be all over the place and then something-"

"Mommy?"I stopped daydreaming and looked at the little girl,butt naked sitting on the toilet."Wipe me pwease."I laughed and wiped her little toosh.

~

I pulled up to the mansion and got out.I opened the back door and Jewels climbed out.She took my hand.

"Playdate?"I shook my head as I pressed lock on my car button.

"No baby.We're gonna stay here for a long long time."She skipped off to the front door.The guard smiled at her."Hi Brett."He nodded.The doors opened.Malory was standing there.Jewel ran into her arms.I smiled and the doors closed behind me.

"I'm so glad you're here."She put Jewels down and hugged me.I hugged her tight.

"Thanks for........marrying us."We both laughed.Michael appeared at the top of the steps.I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

"Mommy's in love."Jewels giggled while swinging Malory's arm back and forth.I smiled and looked back at Michael.

"You look.................amazing."He hesitated to hug me but then he did.I was glad he did because I missed him.I missed his smell,his soft facial hair,his strong arms wrapping around my lower waist.I just wanted to kiss him.

"Thank you.You look great too."He pulled away and bent down to Jewels height.

"Hey little princess."I giggled at the thought that she is actually a princess.

"Hi Michael."She put her arms behind her back and smiled.

"Come one.I wanna show you your room."Her face brightened even more,if that was possible.I followed him.He was hand in hand with Jewels.

"Here it is."She pushed the door open and revealed a beautiful pink bedroom.She was speechless.She ran over to the toys and began planning.Michael put his arm around my shoulder and pressed me against him.I smiled.

"Just like the old days."I smiled.

"Let me guess,you wanted to marry me?"He laughed.

"I mean you were on the top of my list but my mom suggested it before I could.Didn't think you would actually do it."I smiled."But I want you to know,I love you and I never stopped."

"I didn't either."He smiled but I can see the pain I caused in his eyes.

"Come on,I just made the bed in the master bedroom."All of this felt normal.It felt like I went on vacation and now I'm back and everything is going to be perfect.

"Michael."I gasped."This is beautiful."He smiled and jumped on the bed.I joined him.Then Jewels ran in and scrambled on the bed.She was in a pink tutu and a crown.She jumped up and down.I looked at Michael and he looked at me.He smirked and took my hand.

"Will you do the honors?"I smiled.We both got up on the bed and took Jewels hand.We all jumped on the bed until one of the maids came in.

"The Queen would like to bake some cookies with Jewels."Jewels looked at me.I let go of her hand and nodded.

"Yeah!"She plopped on her butt and slid off the bed.

"She's so cute."I smiled and at down on the bed.

"Michael."I was gonna tell him but he crashed his lips on mine.I was stunned but then I kissed back.

"Yea?"He pulled away.I opened my eyes.

"I love you."He pulled my onto him and continued to kiss me.

I felt complete.My daughter,the man of my dreams in this place surrounded by family.I didn't want to ruin the moment.Michael means the world to me and I tried so hard to let go of him and I thought I did.But now that I'm here,that part of my hear opened back up and I feel like I can do anything.I know Jewels loves Michael and the staff and I know Michael loves us.I couldn't ask for anything more than to be back where I belong.

A/N-Hey guys,this is probably my favorite starting of a book.I feel like this is gonna be the best book yet so stay tuned.I should be updating everyday.But there is a lot more to come so if you thought this sucked(Hope you didn't but if you did) then keep reading,it will get better.I promise!
Kisses-Mariah 
P.S-Tell your friends,grandmas,aunts,cousins,anyone who has Wattpad to read this and my other books.Feel free to comment and suggest.I'll also be taking covers if you have any for me to use.Love you all and thanks for everything