Part 7

Marie's P.O.V

"Marie,the phone is ringing."I got up slowly from the couch and walked to the phone table.

"Hello."

"Hi this is Officer Martin.I wanted to call before we arrive at your house with Jules and Theo."I almost dropped the phone."We found them.I'll give you the details after you open your front door."I threw the phone onto the holder and ran to our bedroom.

"MICHAEL!THEY'RE HERE!"He jumped out of the bed and we dashed down the hall to the front door.I pressed the open button and the door slowly opened.

"MOMMY!DADDY!"Jules broke free from the officers grip on her hand and ran to us with her hand wide open and tears streaming down her face.She jumped into our arms.

"BABY!"I pressed her head against my lips and thanked god for giving us our babies back.

"Morning Mr. and Mrs.Malcom.We have some things to discuss."Officer Martin handed us Theo.Michael picked up Jules who held tight to his neck.We all looked down at Theo in my hands.

"Hi baby."I brushed my finger against his cheek.

~

"Hillary or Jessica........is in jail now.We found her due to someone reporting her seen.Jules and Theo were in her home.Everything was packed up as if she were leaving.Obviously Jules thought Hillary was telling the truth when she said you had told her to take them away for a while.But everything is ok now.She will be in loads of trouble for kidnapping the king and queens children.

~

"Mommy."Jules walked into the kitchen where actually I was cooking.

"Yes baby?"I dipped my hands under the sink water.

"Theo throw up on my teddy."She held her teddy up which was dripping with throw up.I almost threw up myself.

"It's ok baby."I took it by the hand and tossed it in the trash."We'll get you a new one."She sighed.

"Why are you cooking mommy?"She sat on the stool and watched me slice the potatoes.

"Daddy and Mommy are going to do most of the work now.We have some helpers but not as many as before ok?"She nodded.

Sorry if this isn't so good.It'll get better I just had writers block and I've been doing these quick.I'll take my time on the rest but please keep reading and tell others!I am so happy to have so many reads on this book like I didn't even know it would get this far.Comment and suggest please!!!!!!!!!A lot of good news coming up in the nest few chapters so stay tuned!!!!!Love you all