Part 6

Marie's P.O.V

"Ma'am,we're working on it."

"No!Work faster.My four year old daughter is missing with my newborn.It's been over a week."I sighed.

"I'm back."Michael came home from posting flyers all around town.

"Was there anyone else who stayed with the children that we can talk to?"Michael nodded.

"Jessica Whiteman."I sighed.

"I gave her sometime off because she couldn't handle this."The officer scribbled on his notepad.

"We'll follow up on you tomorrow."Michael took my hand and led me out the room.

"We'll find them."He pulled me into a tight hug.

~

I haven't been able to sleep within the past week.A lot has happened and it's tearing me apart.My children are missing and I don't know where they are and who they are with.Michael has been taking it hard as well.He hasn't been going to work and he hasn't stopped drinking.He doesn't get scary drun  but he get's drunk and he never drank before like this.

I go to Jules and Theo's room every now and then.I sit on the bed and wonder when I can have them home safe.We're setting up some high end security in the bed rooms.We cut down the staff because they can let out information to the news and press which is what we don't want.

Theo is a week old today.I only had him for a day or two before he was taken.

"Ready for bed?"Michael appeared in Jules room.I stood up from the bed and sighed.

No.I'm not ready for bed.I haven't had sleep since that day.The day my babies were taken.The day I became a mommy to a second beautiful child.

Public knows.The flyers are all over the t.v.

I climbed in the bed and turned on the t.v

"Breaking news related to the Missing Royal Babies.Theo and Jules Malcom.Police say they have a new suspect in their hand.Hillary Damon who YOU may know as Jessica Whiteman.She was supposedly the nanny and housekeeper for the royal family.Queen Marie told the officers about this young nanny and it just so happens that she is gone.The Queen told officers that Jessica was so sad and effected by this tragic event that she gave her a break but Hillary is not home.It turns out she is NOWHERE to be found.Please,If you have any information on Hillary Damon,Jessica Whiteworth,please contact police now."I paused the t.v.

"I'm so dumb!"Michael came in the room.

"No.You're not.We both let her go.They'll find them.I promise."He got in the bed and wrapped me in his arms.I sighed.

"Stop promising things."

I'll do a better update maybe later.I have a lot of homework and I'm volunteering at the Women's shelter today so we'll see.Thanks for the reads and votes and comments!Love you all