Part 3

1 week later

It just so happens that Jewels had a seizure that day.She is perfectly healthy now.Michael is still getting used to the fact that she is his daughter.I think it was good he found out sooner.I wish I would've been able to tell him but the important thing is that he forgave me for it.He is such a forgiving person and that is one of the things I love about him.

I grabbed my bouquet of flowers and looked in the mirror one more time before the doors opened.I looked a the giant crowd.I saw my mother and Malory.Michael was standing in the front with his arms in front of him.Jewels was standing next to him.You could definitely see the resemblance.

Michael had decided not to let the news know that he didn't know Jewels was his daughter.He did an interview and said that he didn't want her exposed to the world.

I reached the top and wiped Michael's tears again.He is always crying.I giggled at the thought.

~

I was laughing so hard as Michael carried me to our bedroom.

The wedding was a success,we made it short because paparazzi started coming.We gave some pictures to them but not too many.

"This was the best night ever."I said taking my earrings off.

"Well,I can make it even better."He nibbled on my neck.

"Michael."I whispered.He unzipped the back of my dress."Don't do this because you think you have to."He pulled it down.

"I don't have to.I want to because I love you and I want to show you that."I turned around and put my hands on his neck and kissed him.I pushed his jacket off as we kissed.My dress fell to the floor leaving me in a my under garmet's.(Idk why I used the word under garmets)

*Next morning*

I woke up before Michael.I turned over and lied my head on his bare chest.

"Goodmorning."He said.I smiled.His morning voice is so ugh.

"Morning."He put his hand on my bare butt.I laughed."I'm going to get Jewels ready."He raised an eyebrow."You forget didn't you."I groaned and slipped my robe on."We have to go to her meeting for that Tech school."He sat up.

"Oh yea.I'm sorry."I nodded.

"I'm gonna go shower."He took the blanket and ran to the bathroom.

"Me too."I rolled my eyes and closed the door.

~

"Here at Stamford Tech,we believe in our students excelling to the max.We have bilingual classes as well as chinese,german and spanish."I nodded.

"Where's playground?"Jewels asked.

"We don't believe in children playing during school."Jewels looked at me then at her.

"Can we go now?"I laughed.

"Yea,we'll talk about it.Thank you so much.Michael shook her hand.I smiled and we left into the car.

"Did you like it?"I asked Jewels as we pulled out of the driveway.

"No.I wanna go to normal school mommy."She looked out the window.

"We'll have to talk about it pumpkin."She nodded.

"Guess what's coming up soon."I said looking back at her.She looked at me.

"Your birthday."Michael looked at her in the rearview mirror.Her face lit up.

"Yes!"She smiled."What do you want to do for your birthday?"SHe thought about it.

"I wanna go to the bouncy place."I nodded.

"Sounds good."I looked at Michael and he nodded.

~

We were in the middle of eating when my phone rang.I excused myself from the table.It was my mom.

"Hi mom."

"Hey honey.I was wondering if I could take Jewels?Marcy is having her daughters birthday party and I wanted to take her."I looked back at Jewels who was chomping on a french fry and laughing at Michael.

"Sure."

"How is it being married?"I smiled.

"It's amazing.I knew he was the one mom.He's my everything."

"I'm so happy for you.And howcome you didn't tell me you had been seeing him since Jewels was his?"I stuttered.

"Your breaking up.Mom?"I hung up and went back in."Nana Hart want's to take you to Jenna's party.Wanna go?"She nodded.

"Maybe we can check out some places for her birthday?"Michael suggested.I nodded.

"Perfect."

~

"I think we'll do that offer.Yea,she'll be in school by then so she'll have some friends."The manager nodded.

"Ok so how old is she turning?"

"Three."Michael told her."We have the cake ordered already.We want this to be perfect."She nodded.

"Yes sir.And congratulations on your marriage and becoming King."He smiled.

"Thanks."We both said.

"Well,that went well."I said as I closed the car door.He nodded.

"It sure did."I scrolled through instagram."I can't believe my baby is going to be three years old."He smiled.

You know what we should do?"I looked at him."Go to a movie and then get some dinner."I nodded.

"Sounds awesome."