Part 4

1 week later.Jules birthday tomorrow 

"Good morning Dr.Reynolds."I entered the doctors office for my yearly physical and signed in.

"Good Morning Marie.Nice to see you."I smiled."I'll take you in the first room on the left."I nodded and walked in.

After I was undressed and in the gown.He came in.

"So how are you?"I smiled.

"I've been doing great thanks."He checked my breathing.

"I've heard you're married to Prince Michael."I nodded.

"I sure am."He smiled.

"How's Jules."

"Great.She's turning three tomorrow.Mike and I planned a huge party for her."

"That's fantastic."

"Doctor,her urine results are back in."He nodded.

"Excuse me."I smiled and he took the paper from the nurse."Have you been sexually active?"I shyly nodded."Did you know you're pregnant?"I covered my mouth.

"Are you serious?"He nodded."I haven't had any symptoms though."He nodded.

"You're only two months in Marie.Well,gladly we found out soon.Now,I'll go get some things for you to take then we can finish your check up."I nodded and wiped the tear that escaped from my eye.

Michael's POV

"No barbie,you can't use my purse.It's mine."I shook the barbie around and admired Jules little giggle.

"Sir."I turned around."Marie is on the phone for you."

"One second baby."I got up and took the phone."Hello?"

"I'm pregnant."I was taken back by the sudden rush of emotions.

"Seriously?"I said happily.

"Yes.I'm on my way now but I couldn't wait to tell you."She said bursting with excitement.

"Well,this is amazing.I'll see you when you get home and we can celebrate."I hung up after exchanging our I love you's."Honey."

"Yes?"Jules turned around and smiled."You're gonna be a big sister baby!"I picked her up and spun her around.

Words couldn't describe how I felt.I knew from the first day I met Marie that I wanted to call her my wife.Call her the mother of my children and call her the love of my life.I love Marie and Jules with all of my heart and I can't wait to welcome another little one into the world.I promised the day I found out Jules was my daughter,that I would be the best father I could ever be.

This was just a little update.The next update will be in a few months later.I don't mean to skip so much but I want to get this baby out and healthy lmao.Comment your ideas and opinions.Love you all.Next update will be today and MUCH longer.Go check out my other book.She's the one