"I hate you. No.. I hate myself. I can't believe it. I won't believe it. You're real. You're real. You're alive, breathing. You're real.. These are all lies. All lies. This world is bullshit. Please don't leave me." I heard his sobs and my left shoulder started to get wet with his tears.

"I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry. This is reality Len.. Please accept the fact that I'm not what you think I am. I'm in your dream.. This world in your head will slowly crumble and I will forever remain here. No, rather I'll be dying in this world. I'll be gone without a single speck of dust." I explained feeling my throat starting to dry out.

"But- I can't accept this reality! I can't! Why the heck does reality have to ruin everything! I hate this! I despise everything about this universe of ours!" He shouted, letting everything out.

Pulling away from the hug, he stared at me. I stared back, memorizing every single detail about his figure.

"Damn, you're still beautiful as ever." He whispered, eyelids still full of tears, wonder when they'll run out?

"Rin!" With a shock look plastered on his face, he gripped my shoulders tightly and stared into my eyes.

"No.. No.. Your eyes.. They're... Not the same sapphire blue anymore.. They're not the majestic hues anymore.." His tears dropped down on my face as I stared back fighting my urge to run away from this misery.

"But, you're still the Rin I knew right? You're still the love of my life right? No matter what you look like, I will forever and eternally love you with all my heart.. Too corny huh?" Forcing a small laugh, he smiled at me.

He smiled at me.

That toothy grin.

Those shiny white teeth.

That curved mouth..

He just smiled at me.

He just smiled at me!

"You just.... Smiled." I spoke weakly and faced my head down, unable to control the joy written on my face.

"Oh- did I?" Lifting my head up, I pulled his shirt, grabbing the hem and there our lips met.

His were warm and yet it feels so delicate. It was like his lips and mine were perfect for each other.

I pulled back and my hand started fading into nothingness. It's time.

"Farewell Len, I hope we'll meet again, one way or another." With that, my lips automatically curved and showed him the happiest smile I've ever done.

"I love you Len."

He opened his mouth as he was about to say something but it was too late.

Trying to grasp me, I disappeared quickly. Goodbye Len..

Take care of yourself, my love.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

"L-Len? He's awake everyone! He's awake!" A girly voice who I presumed is Lenka said loudly and desperately ran to me. I just woke up in an oddly soft hospital bed, what happened?

The news.

Fully opening my eyes, I saw the same teal haired girl, hugging me tightly like her life depended on it.

"L-Len.. I'm so sorry.. I'm so glad.. I'm so glad that you're alive." Breaking the hug, she formed a grin on to her face and turned to Kaito beside me.

"I'm sorry.. I caused all of this. I shouldn't have forced you to visit Meiko. I'm sorry Len.. Forgive me." His head facing down, I smiled and patted his head.

"It's alright.." I whispered and looked at the two women standing near the couch, Meiko was holding a tub of banana ice cream and there Luka was smiling warmly at the sight.

"Mom! Dad! He's awake!" Lenka remarked, wiping the continuous tears dripping down her face.

The door opened loudly and there was my parents looking horribly wrong.

"Son.." In an instant, my father rushed towards me and kneeled on his knees.

"Forgive me please." Hearing his weeping, I laughed weakly and held his hand, squishing it.

My mom slapped her hands on to her mouth and sobbed softly, tears of happiness were visible on her face.

"G-Guys.. Where's Rin?" I asked as they all looked confused.

"Rin? Never heard of her.." Lenka replied and looked at me intently trying to see whether I'm insane or what.

"What's wrong?" Kaito asked suddenly and gave me a worried look.

Letting out a quiet "oh", I felt something welling in my eyes.

I knew it.

It was too good to be true

"So.. It was.. Just a dream?"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Cupcake: AH! I finally finished this book! Thanks everyone for supporting me! Did I make you cry? If I did then my mission was a success! And now for the surprise :33

You don't want this book to end like this, no? Well, I've prepared two other alternative ending! Those endings were the ones I was debating whether which to put but since this ending first popped in my head and the most best one in my opinion, this serves as the true ending.

The remaining "sequels" I prepared contains a Bad ending and a Good ending.

Bad ending is entitled "!"
Good ending is entitled "?!"
See the difference?

Well, please do comment down below if you'd like to read these endings and I'll quickly write it ASAP! That's all and thank you for sticking with this story until the end. I've honestly am really happy to be able to complete this with a satisfied look on my face. Once again, thank you everyone and I hope that you liked it!~