A Laugh

I just found out that most of my readers are aged 15-21 and are from Germany and America so yay lmao.

(Btw to all those Americans out there: I'm British so if I use words or phrases that you don't 100% understand I'm happy to explain them to you bc our English is different to American English 😂)

Have fun reading lmao

~~~~~

"Hey Eren what about this one," Levi cleared his throat and put on a gruff, deep voice. "My eyebrows aren't the only thing that's big." The raven wiggled his eyebrows and ears suggestively. At this, Eren exploded into hysterics. The pair had been showing off their imitation skills and pick-up lines all through the night. The Erwin's Eyebrows joke was one of the most popular in the survey corps, but he was surprised that even Levi knew it.

"Oh my God, Levi." Eren spluttered. "That's brilliant."

Levi looked proud. "Your turn. Show me what you've got, brat."

"Haha." Eren paused thoughtfully for a moment, then grinned. "Hey, Bertholdt, are you a fake? 'Cuz the only colossal Titan is the one in my pants."

Levi snorted and shifted so that he was sitting cross-legged, mirroring Eren. "Okay then. If I'm Wall Sina, you're Wall Maria, because I'm deep inside you." It came out as smooth as silk.

"You're Sasha, I'm bread. Put me in your mouth."

"You can attack my Titan any day."

"I'll bang you harder than the Armoured Titan."

"Do you clean you pants with Windex? Because I see myself in them."

"Are you a Titan, because I wouldn't mind you eating me."

"You can put your Armin my pants any day."

"After this, you and I can go back to Mikasa for some fun."

"I dream of you like Armin dreams of the outside world."

"Stop, stop," Eren wheezed. He was red-faced and panting from lack of air and his eyes were shining. "Those were brilliant, but how come you're so fluent with them?"

"Oh, well..." Levi started. "It's a long story."

"I'm not going anywhere," Eren retorted.

"Persistent, aren't you? But I guess you're right. Okay then, so, when your lot of trainees joined the survey corps, Four-Eyes was insistent on telling me how gay this one pair was. She's a real perv, you know."

"In what way?"

"Ah, Eren, don't let her ruin your innocence."

Eren scowled at him.

"All due time, brat."

"Fine. Well, what pair was she talking about?"

"It was the JeanMarco pair. Always nattering on about their gayness. She was thinking of painting their doors rainbow, you know."

"What?" Eren choked.

"Yeah. Full-on rainbow. No shits and giggles here," Levi insisted seriously.

"She's insane."

"Obviously."

"You still didn't tell me how any of this made you so hilarious at pick-up liners."