Your Deepest Desire

Scorpius had been reading the Daily Prophet that had come from his owl; Woody, when he felt a weight on one of his shoulders. Albus was leaning on Scorpius, not even caring that Umbridge was glancing directly at their table, and had not so subtly flipped her a bird, and it wasn't Woody the owl.

The crude woman huffed, and turned back to the table, attempting to talk to other members of the staff- who mainly avoided her.
Professor Mcgonagall had been in turmoil over what to do about Albus Dumbledore mysteriously reappearing as James and Lily had, along with many other 'staff' members.

For Sirius' safety at least, he remained in his Animagus form for the part of the day that he'd be near Umbridge. Remus had told Sirius off for trying to bite Umbridge, but Professor Mcgonagall had gotten a kick out of it. Sirius and James would be helping Professor Mcgonagall with teaching a few lessons on Animagi, and demonstrating as well, although she had warned them not to go prancing off like they had as students.

As Professor Mcgonagall sat at the head of the table, she thought she had seen a rat scurrying across the floor, not that it was an uncommon sight, it had just never happened in the early hours of the morning.

This rat, was no ordinary rat, it was missing one toe and had some sort of metal for a replacement on the leg. A most peculiar rat it was, a select few people sitting at the table would recognize the rat without a second glance. The rat hurried on its way, out an abandoned corridor towards an exit near the Forbidden Forest. The rat snuck under the Whomping Willow, and transformed back into a scraggly buck toothed man. He had news to deliver to Bellatrix and his master.

-
"Wormtail, how lovely to see you." The high pitched voice pierced the corners of Albus' brain, giving him a massive headache.

He wasn't the only one having head troubles, his father had a hand on his head; his teeth were gritted, fighting off the prickling of his scar. Harry had lost nearly all of his Legilimency connection to Voldemort years ago, and he still could not think of a reason the scar would randomly hurt, although he couldn't see any sort of view from Voldemort's mind anymore.

Albus, on the other hand was dealing with a vision, he'd rather not see. He saw Voldemort and Bellatrix, a few Death Eaters and a man with teeth like a rat.

"Such a loyal servant you had been, until the time we had Harry Potter captured and under our control- and you didn't even do anything about it! I had to use that metal arm I gave you to do any sufficient damage, and even then you failed me by choking to death!" Voldemort spoke, his voice raising steadily higher with his rage. Bellatrix stepped in, and attempted to take hold of the situation.
"Wormtail!" She barked, grabbing the man's attention, "do tell our Lord here, what you've found from hiding away at Hogwarts these past few months?" She smiled, a look of pure evil, as she took the liberty of laughing a bit. A small guttural sound, that came ups sounding like a hyena. Wormtail nodded, kneeling in front of them like a prisoner of a wealthy king. "Yes, well you see Lord, I've some valuable information, on the whereabouts of Harry Potter, but not only he, sir, but his son, and Draco Malfoy's boy- sir." Wormtail said. But that was all Albus could hear, as he was kicked out of the vision, and he was back to the present at Hogwarts.

'No no no. This is not good.' Albus thought, glancing at Scorpius who was now finished reading the Daily Prophet.

"Scorp? Could I talk to you for a minute?" Albus said rushing his words.

"Albus, you can always talk to me, what's up?" Scorpius asked, putting the book he'd opened to the side.

"You know this scar?" He asked, pointing to the area on his left palm, just below his thumb where there was an awkward slash of a line scarred into Albus' hand.