A night alone in Hogsmeade

Albus and Scorpius decided it would be best for the two of them to try and find their way back to Hogwarts.

"Albus, we just need to get out of this alley, and go through most of Hogsmeade to get back. It won't take much longer than ten minutes." Scorpius said, as the two walked hand in hand, wands out as flashlights.

Albus could have sworn he saw something moving in the shadows of one of the alleys.

"Scorpius, I think there's something or someone there..." Albus whispered, stoping dead in his tracks.

Scorpius stopped, and looked where his friend had pointed.

"Albus, it's probably nothing, c'mon, let's just get out of here." Scorpius said, looking ahead of him, wanting to leave this place.

Albus shook his head, and started walking again. Scorpius was probably right, he was imagining things, and they really needed to get back to the school.

There was a jet of red light that flashed from the dark alley and a yell of 'STUPEFY!' from the alley that Albus had been staring at. The two boys looked at each other, fear wide in their eyes, as the were stopped in their tracks by the jet of light, as it had hit their linked hands.

Albus was glad that if he were to die, he'd be dying with his best friend by his side.

The witch who had shot the jet of red light, stepped out into the light of the street lamp.

If Scorpius could have gasped, he would have.

Albus would have done the same, because the two boys didn't think that anyone could come back from the dead, if they hadn't witnessed it with their own eyes.

The witch in front of them, was none other than the had been deceased, Bellatrix Lestrange.

The woman had a black dress on, and her long hair was curly and disheveled as ever. She took one look at Scorpius, and her eyes lit up, Albus could tell the cogs in her head were turning. Then she turned to Albus.

"You!" She said, glaring at Albus, her wand pointed at the boy's chest.

"Potter. Harry Potter. You look different boy," she snapped, as she took her gaze off Albus, and looked at Scorpius yet again.

"Draco, why are you with Harry Potter of all people?" She asked, the fire in her eyes becoming insane in the street lamp light, her face showing malevolence beyond compare.

Bellatrix cast a counter spell on Scorpius, who's eyes darted to look at his best friend, as if to say, "We need to play along or she'll kill us." As soon as he wasn't frozen in place, Scorpius began attempting to be his
father but at a younger age.

"Aunt Bella, why on earth would you think I would be out with Potter here, without reason? I do have a duty to the Dark Lord of course." Scorpius said, attempting to keep his act up. "I'm on business here with Potter as my- my. . ." Scorpius had made the mistake of looking behind Bellatrix, and had seen the devil spawn herself; Delphi, and she looked, like she was ready to murder not only Scorpius, but Albus too.

"Um, sorry I stumbled over my words there, well, Potter's here with me because, I'm uh we're dating!" Scorpius yelled, Albus wanted to facepalm, had he not been frozen in place, he would have. 

'Of all things you could have said to Bellatrix and her daughter, you chose that?' Albus thought, mentally scolding himself for liking what Scorpius had said, even if they were on the brink of death.

"Dating! That's outrageous, Draco!" Bellatrix cackled, her smile a twisted grin.

"Mother, if you would," Delphi began, glaring at Scorpius, and Albus. "These two boys, are not who they seem. You may believe them to be Harry Potter, and Draco Malfoy, but I've seen the likes of these two before. Albus Potter and Scorpius Malfoy, both are very interesting children, but one is your own flesh and blood, and he's dared to try and stop us! A Malfoy, one of our own rank, tried taking me down last year, to stop the Dark Lord from rising again." Delphi said, and Albus' head was throbbing, not just because of Delphi, but because of what they had gotten themselves into.

"Of course, we could let them go, or we could have a little fun." Bellatrix said,  "And a Malfoy, turning away from the Dark Lord's side is traitorous, worse than that, it's enough to deserve much more than what the boy shall receive."

Scorpius was frozen, more of in fear, rather than force. He tried to move his legs, to back up, to run, anything, but he was frozen.

Albus watched in horror, as not one jet, but two jets of red light were sent at his best friend, and Albus could do nothing about it.

Scorpius' screams echoed in the streets, the boy was writhing in pain, and tried his hardest to resist it, but resisting only made it worse.

Delphi, who had noticed Albus just frozen there, decided that it'd be much more fun to torture not one, but both of the boys.

Albus was in shock, his whole body was numb, he couldn't feel a thing, until he was thrown to the ground.

His skull whacked against the pavement, and he was sure he heard one of his fingers make a sickening crunching noise.

Before Albus knew it, there were jets of red light that hit him multiple times, and he had never felt anything like this pain in his life before.

It was worse than fire burning him up, it was worse than screaming until his throat was hoarse, this was such an intense level of pain, that nothing could beat this.

He heard Bellatrix cackling and Delphi laughed once more, and they disappeared from the street.

Albus was numb, he couldn't feel a thing, if he tried, he was sure he wouldn't be able to even speak.

Scorpius lay beside him, worse of a mess than Albus.

Scorpius was unconscious, little did Albus know, and to have sustained not one, but two Cruciatus Curses in one, well it did more damage to a person than just killing them on the spot.