Riddikulus

Albus was rushing to his Defense Against the Dark Arts class, as Scorpius had left for the class earlier than Albus, and now Albus would be late. He had stayed behind in Charms, talking to Professor Flitwick about the homework from the night before, and had forgotten to get a pass to DADA. Just as Albus rounded the corner to get to the classroom, the bell rang signaling that Albus was late- if only by a mere second. The dark haired boy sighed in exasperation as he walked through the door, and took his seat by Scorpius and Cara- a Slytherin fifth year whom was known for her snarky attitude, and her rude behavior towards students of the other houses and younger Slytherins.

   James Potter I looked up from his desk, and had seen that Albus was in his seat, and had henceforth dismissed what would have been a tardy.

"Today, we will be learning about boggarts. Could anyone tell me what a boggart is, and what is shown when a witch or wizard is near one?" James Potter I- otherwise known to the rest of the class as Mr. Pratt, said.

Albus raised his hand, knowing the answer to this, as DADA was one of his best subjects, along with Potions.

"Albus?" James asked, nodding at his grandson.

Albus thought a minute about what he knew on boggarts, to form his knowledge into a sentence, "A boggart is a fabrication of your worst fear, all tied up into a shapeshifter of sorts," Albus paused, as the door had opened, and Harry Potter walked in, just as whispers spread through the room. "A boggart shows your biggest fear, slightly like a dementor, but with a bit less of a fear factor, so to speak."

    James Potter I nodded at Albus, muttering a 20 points to Slytherin, and continued with the lesson, while Harry and another man that Albus recognized as Remus, fixed a wardrobe in the center of the room.

   "Now, if you'll all point your attention at this wardrobe- Mr. Potter will be preforming the spell to be rid of the Boggart, as an example. If you'd all come down here, in an orderly fashion, and line up behind me, you'll all take turns defeating the Boggart." James said, with a hint of mischief in his voice.
Albus wondered why his grandfather seemed so interested in this topic, but didn't voice anything, as it wouldn't benefit him to interrupt a lesson.

   Remus opened the wardrobe, standing slightly behind Harry as he had all those years before when he'd been a teacher for the year- he now helped James with DADA class on occasions such as this- and he watched as the Boggart walked out of hiding. Harry raised his wand, the Boggart had turned into a dementor, and then into the dead bodies of everyone in Albus' family, and just when Albus thought himself or his father couldn't take it anymore, Harry had defeated his Boggart.

"Thank you, Mr. Potter." James said with a slight wink at Harry. Harry had sat in one of the few chairs by the end of the room, and watched the rest of the lesson.

   Student by student, shout by shout of 'Riddikulus!', and step by step of people moving- it was soon Albus' turn. Albus was worried about what he would see, but as soon as the boggart came towards him, he saw Scorpius being attacked by the Cruciatus curse, then Harry was screaming, and Albus stumbled backwards too afraid to move and repel the Boggart; and with each fear, Albus became frozen with each second that ticked by, his worst fears consuming him. There were so many fears that he'd thought in his mind, all laid out in front of him, like a map of the things that made his blood run cold. Albus watched, as the boggart had next turned into Scorpius laying dead, and then he saw himself with the Dark Mark, and finally, he saw his father dead, with no movement coming from him.

   Someone had quickly pulled Albus to the side, and another person had shut the boggart back into the wardrobe, but Albus was in too much numbing pain, that he didn't care. All of his fears, were the things that scared him most, and they had all ranked number one on the list. Scorpius had shown up next to Albus at some point, as the other person whom had pulled him away from the slideshow of fears, had been his father. Harry had bent down, and hugged Albus, and all Albus could do was stand there- tears stained on his face, and too much emotion had been shown the past ten minutes. Albus shakily took a deep breath, trying to calm his nerves, as he was ushered out of class, his father walking with him every step of the way, with Scorpius right behind, not even caring that class hadn't been finished.