"And most of all you are not even beautiful at all. Pathetic of you to even think that I will rape you?" He scoffs. I clench my hands trying my best not to punch his perfect face.

"You are here because you are now my property. All of you, even your soul is mine. You are here to serve me without reservation. Understood?" He barks.

I don't even want to see his face after he insulted me. You see, being a poor girl living in a very harsh environment will toughen you but right now I am in my most vulnerable moment. I scoff when realization dawns at me. He wants to destroy my self esteem completely so that he can control me like a puppet.

"I said do you understand." He grits.

"I don't." I reply courageously. I almost laugh when I see his face falters to confusement and bewilderment. But then it turns into anger when he sees me smirking.

"Do you know why I made you strip?" He asks me. Now it's my turn to look confused.

"To show you that you are nothing." He holds my neck which triggers fear inside me.

"You are one of the pathetic pests that we need to eradicate but fortunately for you, I found you and I'm giving you a chance to live." He tightens his grip into my neck making my breathing difficult.

"So you owe me your life, peasant. I own you now so you are here to please my will. So cut that attitude and stupid pride that most low life like you have. Because you have nothing to show." He tightens his grip on my neck even more and it shuts the passage of air that gets inside of me. I begin to choke. I struggle to remove his grip on my neck as I almost see dots in my vision.

"So do you understand?" He speaks like he is talking to a child. I nod so fast as tears drench my flushed cheeks. He then removes abruptly his steel grip on my neck as I drop into the cold floor. I am panting so hard trying to catch my breath as I hold my neck wincing in pain. His steel grip on my neck will surely leave a bruise later.

"I need words, Lisa." He says impatiently.

"Y-yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, D-don."

"You are walking in a thin rope here Lisa, so you better do what you think would be best for you."

***

"Lisa wake up! Are you okay?"

My eyes shot open as I wake up from my nightmare. I see a worried Esme beside me, her hands on my shoulders. I cringe that I dreamt of it again. That encounter between me and the Don is etched in my mind that even in my dreams it resurfaces again and again. I shake my head as if it can erase that memory.

"Where am I?"

"You are inside the clinic. You passed out for almost eight hours. It is two in the morning now." Esme informs me. Memories comes back to me and I remember my numb hands. In an instant, I check my hands to see if it's alright. I give out a huge sigh of relief when it feels normal again.

"What happened to me?"

"The doctor said, your iron level in your blood went drastically low which explains the numbness and you are too dehydrated which explains the fainting as well."

"So what will happen to me now?"

"You need to rest." She replies to me but I notice her face turns sour.

"What's bothering you?" I ask her.

"You see Lisa, the Don heard about this.."

"And..?" My heart sank as soon as I heard the word 'Don'.