My stomach grumbles again that even eating these weeds crossed my mind just to satisfy my hunger.

All of a sudden, my hands start to shakes uncontrollably and then it starts to feel numb. With full panic I try to clench it, digging my nails to my skin to make it feel, but there is none. My breaths starts to get shallow and cold sweat covers my skin as fear engulfs me. What's happening to me?

"Lisa what's wrong?" Esme speaks as she arrives distracting me.

"I- i can't feel my hands! Esme help me! I don't know what's wrong with it!" I panic as I try to grab her hands but wierd enough I can't feel grasping it but I notice Esme flinches in pain signalling me that I am holding her hands with too much force.

"Let's go to the clinic then! Come!" Esme holds my arms as she supports my weak body to walk. But as soon as I stand up, I lost my consciousness.

***

His eyes roams all over my body like I am a sort of a specimen. He places his forefinger over his lips observing every detail of me. I feel like some kind of an object in a store where he is still deciding if he'll buy me or not. His scrutinizing eyes never fails to break contact from me.

I try to cover myself by covering my exposed breast with my small hands. Shivers comes to me when I felt the coldness inside this room, which is also added by the depressing thought that I am slowly losing my dignity in front of a man.

 Shivers comes to me when I felt the coldness inside this room, which is also added by the depressing thought that I am slowly losing my dignity in front of a man

My eyes are glued in the floor avoiding his harsh gaze. I feel my head getting a bit dizzy as my sobs, fatigue and whirlwind of emotions hit me at once. The Don slowly stands up from his ridiculously massive chair that resembles a medieval king's throne. I flinch when I feel that the Don is slowly approaching me. My panic heightens more as I face the unknown. What is he planning to do?

I step back when I feel the Don is almost an arms away from me. I hear him growl from my action, and I shudder from his whole presence. He is definitely terrifying. He is a very well built man with a height that makes me feel so tiny.

"You think I will rape you?" He asks menacingly.

My tears flow even more, when I heard from his own words the worst possible thing he can do to me. With a great amount of courage, I slowly move my eyes to meet his gaze. Surprisingly he laughs so hard but he doesn't sound happy at all. His laugh was meant to ridicule me.

"Please. You are not even appealing at all." He says in a deadpan voice.

I know I am supposed to be glad that he won't do any sexual thing to me but still it hurts my ego.

"You are too skinny. You're skin's too dry and dirty.."

I listen to all his list of verbal assault to me making my low self esteem to go down even more.