Chapter 15

I feel bad so I updated,your welcome tho :) I love you all.

And Next chappie will be Flash,Shadow,Sil and Rouge fight...:)

]Edited[

Edited(2):March 15,2018

------------

Levy's POV

Natsu was getting out of control every second, he would yell Lucy's name here and now, his eyes were red,and his fangs were sharper than before. Even Erza can't seem to calm him down.

The chains that the master attached to him kept him from breaking or hurting anyone, even himself.

It seems that this season is getting them stronger even more..

Sil was practically keeping herself sane and refuse the urge to kick Rouge and his brother in the face. (I know she wants to)

Shadow was the complete opposite, he was having this dark aura that could kill if only he can.

Rouge in the other hand seems pretty calm about this, but there are instances that he would be crazy over Alexa.

Gajeel would always...always annoy me from my thoughts or trying to talk to Lu and Lexa. Guess its still a no no cause even if I will do it and in front of everyone it'll worsen the dragon slayers' condition from their instincts.

'I hope your both okay..'

????? POV

I secretly climbed the long grand stairway that led to the top floor of the inn...I went to their room and knocked,my head still covered by a cloak.

A blonde opened the door and her eyes widened as she blacked out, I catched her before she fell while I took care of the other one.

----------

Who could this be? Hmmm?

I HAVENT UPDATED FOR LEIK FOREVER AND IM SORRY FOR THAT.

Levi:tch,lazy brat

meh:Wow thanks,Wendy the disclaimer please

Wendy:FairyTail belongs to Hiro Mashima and Mr.Shorty belongs to Hajime.

Shorty:who you calling short?!

Hanji:Chill! Your scaring the kid!

Wendy:S-sorry Mr. Ackerman...It what Ky-chan told me to say..

Shorty:*glares at me.*

meh:I am innoccent. ;) EREN UR HUSBANDO IS MEAN TO WENDY

Eren:Levi! Thats just a kid.

I just realized how short this is. Like Levi

~MiraXus4eternity

Dragon Mating Season जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें