Chapter 11

Edited on March 15,2018

Third Person's PoV

Angry auras were coming from 3 dragon slayers in the guild. They were fighting for one girl, and it was dangerous for the guild to just look at them looking at eachother with hatred.

At the exact same time they tought of the same thing:

'She is going to be mine. Only mine.'

They looked at one another and looked away starting the search for the missing girl that they have been wanting to have.

Liza's POV

I smirk and look at the three glare at eachother. Well this is pretty amusing. I continue watching their show till they left. I groaned and drank my beer. Fuck fun's over.

Levy's POV

It was scary just thinking that more dragon slayers had came in and out of the guild.

"Alexa sure has many admirers." I said to Mira,she just smiled sweetly.

"Yeah." She just continued washing the mugs,Gray and Natsu began fighting (Omygad GRATSU MOMENT ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ)

Natsu's POV

To get my mind off things,I suprisingly just punched Gray in the face. It was stressful thinking that my mate wasn't here.

We 'accidentally' knocked off Erza's cake in the process and we knew that we are going to be dead because of that.

It wasn't long till she caught us,she has a dark aura around her,she just transformed to a monster. (Gomen Erza fans)

Elfman got in to his 'man' addiction and joined in there were loud commotions everywhere. It was like the season never came.

We stopped when two people stood in front of the guild's entrance completely bruised up.

My eyes widen to see...

------------

Cliffhanger!!

SCHOOL IS OUT AND IM PROUD!!

IM CELEBRATING SO I DECIDED TO CELEBRATE IN WATTPAD!!!

MY PARENTS WON'T GIVE ME A PARTEH SO I CELEBRATE WITH YOU GUYS!!

IM FINALLY AWAY FROM SCHOOL!!

Peace out have a nice Vacation. I'll update ASAP if I had ideas...

who are K-pop lovers here? Read :

@-swaegjams stories. Shes mah best friend. The real Sil. :3 She's crazy like me.

Ky:LIZA DIDNT U SAY TO KEEP IT PG?!

Liza:i did?

Humans:*facepalms*

~MiraXus4eternity