Chapter 3

Edited (11/1/16)

EDITED: MARCH 15,2018 ; 1:11 AM

Natsu's POV

We found Lucy and Levy in the train station. We walked towards them near a book stand knocking it off in the process. The stand falls down near them making them trapped, we heard them groan while trying to make an escape. We took them away and carried them securely in our arms.

We got out of the station but only me and Lucy wne to the guild.

While on my way to the guild, gramps called me and imprisoned me in a cage with Laxus,Shadow, and Liza.

Lucy's POV

When I woke up, Mira and the others were with me.

"What happened? Where am I?" I asked

"Were hiding from the dragon slayers." Mira said

"Where's Levy?" I said

"We don't know,but Erza is searching for her." Alexa said while looking at me with worry.

Gajeel's POV

I got shrimp in good hands now, I gotta go back.

I went to the guild to find salamander, but the whole guild was surrounded by my comrades.

"Where's Levy?" Jet asked

(_-) skip(_-)

I sniffed, salamanders smell was a bit weak due to the lack of his presence but the closer I went towards the guild, the more I sensed his scent. I went to the basement seeing them all locked in a cage.

"Gajeel!" they cried.

I held two iron poles that served as their prison bars, bending it on the sides to create a space enough for them to go out.

Mira's POV

We heared the noise coming from outside, I made sure the others escape from another exit, before I could get out my self, the door opened harshly and 4 dragon slayers stood in the doorway,their faces were angry and some were longing to have the girls. I stood protectively in front of them and made a deal with them.

"Okay, let's make a deal, when I win you will let them be. When I lose I will be surrenduring freely."

"Deal"

They were too powerful for me. I lay unconscious after they all attacked at once.

'Stay....safe..'

Alexa's POV

"Lucy,get in!" I said I followed her as soon as she was already aboard the train, we both panted. It was a long way towards the train station while running.

I saw Shadow almost catching up on us, but the train already left. How did they follow us so quickly? We changed our scent. That's when the mark on my neck began glowing painfully.

I screamed in agony. I was quite glad that there weren't that much people on the train saving me from the worried looks from everyone.

"Alexa, you okay?" Lucy asked

"No, Shadow mark glows painfully" I said, still clutching on my neck where the mark was.

"You've been marked?" Lucy said, I nodded .

We went to a far place where they can't find us. We got a room in an inn we got one room for me and Lucy.

We slept, but a halfway past midnight, Shadow and Natsu we're here. Before they can get to us, Sting,Rouge and Yukino came just in time for our aid. We headed towards their guild before they can go back and take us.

-----------
Thank Mavis! They were safe

Bye
~Miraxus4eternity