Chapter 14

Warning:

Lemonss~ I love it and its....Uhh MiraXus :3

*Lennie*

For those 12 and below, do not read and continue since it doesn't have a part of the story that might make you miss out of the good shit, but if you want ti continue then go on.

Edited: March 15,2018
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third persons's pov

Laxus looks at Mira with lust filled eyes,Laxus licked his lips (my gahd) sexily (dying) and smirked.

Mira's back was facing him while washing the dishes.

After Mira finished cleaning, Laxus hugged her by the waist and nibbled on her earlobe.

"L-Laxus..?" Mira asked suprised

(A/N: The guild members are not in the guild..so they are free to do 'anything')

"mm..Mira~" he purred into the woman's ear making a shiver run down her spine.

Laxus carried the woman to the counter and started kissing her, Laxus forced his tongue in the woman's mouth making the female moan in suprise.

"ah~ Mira,I'm not even getting started yet~." Laxus smirked

Mira's face went red making Laxus chuckle. Laxus carried the woman to the infirmary and laid her down in one of the beds. Laxus hovered over the female.

Laxus started kissing and sucking the female's neck leaving hickeys and earning sweet moans from her.

Laxus started undressing the female while his fangs bit onto her neck, leaving a trail of love bites on her neck.

Mira screamed and moaned for a bit because of the pain. Laxus started to unclasp her bra and sucking on her right breast and massaged the other.

"ahn..mn..Laxus..~" The female moaned out making Laxus smirk and turned on.

Laxus moved to her left breast and does the same to what he did to the right one.

Soon, he started going 'down' and caresses the female's thighs. He then started to unbuckle his belt and unzips his pants and took them off leaving his boxers on.

Mira blushed and Laxus smirked at the female's red face.

"Like what you see?" He chuckled and Mira was speechless.

He took the female's panties (just kill me) off, his fingers grazing on her  wet core.

"So wet already.." Laxus smirked and rubbed her clit making her moan.

Laxus continued till he was getting impatient and took his boxers off revealing his large member. (.___.)

Laxus positioned his member in the female's core and thrusted in.

"A-ah!! Laxus..it..hurts..ah!" Mira yelled in pain

Laxus let her adjust in his size till Mira told him to go on.

Mira moaned while Laxus thrusted in and out of her. Mira can feel his member twitch.

"L-Laxus..!"

"Mira.." They both came and panted. Laxus gave Mira a peck in the lips and collapsed in the bed next to her.

"I love you Mira"

"I love you too Laxus"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

End!

People:FINALLY YOU UPDATED

Meh:wow warm welcome *sarcasm*

To all Filipino readers out there and heartbroken hugoteras read:

JuliaTennis

Stories and follow her

~MiraXus4eternity