Chapter 7

EDITED ON: MARCH 15,2018

Lucy's POV

We were pretty much happy that no attempt of kidnapping has happened for a week. Me and Alexa made sure that we don't open the door for unknown people to make sure that its safe.

"I feel bad leaving them there." Alexa said

"Me too. I hope they're fine." I went to the kitchen to cook lunch for the both of us. We both took turns on which day we will cook, and today is my turn. I started to make some shrimp curry as Flash looked out of the window.

After I finished, we both ate, we talked about things about families and the future. Wondering when this will all be over and we could finally live peacefully once again with the others. We both finished and it was her turn to wash the dishes.

Natsu's POV

Dang it I can't scent Lucy now,she must have changed her scent.

I growled 'nice move Luce,nice move.' I tought. Damn you mating season, though I wonder if two dragon slayers will be mates,is that even possible? I went back to see some of our guildmates in bad condition,I really hate mating season,I even hurt my family because of this.

'Come back Luce..' I called

'I would if I can but this is for safety.' I heared Luce say to me.

>^< 'Come back Luce....please..' I begged I feel hot tears ran to my eyes.

'dont cry Natsu...I'll come back for you..after this.' Lucy said/thought.

'O..okay..' I tought and stopped crying and went to her apartment to feel her prescence.

I'll hold on and be strong for Luce......

-------------

There a chappie bcuz i cant think of inspirarion so hope you like it. BTW isnt it Sweet!!

Vote

Comment

I dont own Fairytail Hiro Mashima does

~Miraxus4eternity