Chapter 10

Edited: March 15,2018

Sil's POV

ughh....motion sickness why...?! Dragon Mating Season is catching up to me these past few days.I can't fucking get that job right,but I still managed to finish it.

"Damn..." I got out of the railway of hell and went towards the guild,I can already hear them fighting from where I'm standing.

All I'm thinking is seeing her beautiful smile after this,I can do this.

I smiled at the thought that I can finally see her after 6 weeks in that job.I opened the guild doors, my dimwitted brother holding the collar of a man with raven hair.

"You heared her. She likes Sil!" The raven-haired man screamed at my brother.

"Who likes who."I asked. They looked at me.

"Where are you keeping her?" Shadow asked me while glaring at me.

"Dont know what your talking about. Hey has anyone seen Alexa?" Mira smiled and answered me calmly.

"She's in a place with Lucy."

"Your lying Mira" Shadow growled at the white-haired mage.

"Dont go growling at my wife. Youget that?!" Laxus growled at my dimwitted brother.

(wife?! Holy fuck *dying*)
(Liza:KY KEEP IT PG)

Alexa's POV

Eh? Ever since I woke up my head had been hurting alot. And Im not over reacting or anything but it just really hurts.

"You okay Lexa?" Lucy asked me.

"Yeah im okay,thanks."I stood up slowly and went to the living room.

I can feel that there are things that are happening in the guild that involves me.

-------
Gomen for short chapter. Im open for ideas. Please I beg you.

Jean:Alexa IZ MINEE.

(yes im addicted to AOT too)

Ky-chan:ur in da wrong anime bruh.

Jean:IDC SHES MINE!!

Eren:shut up horseface lets go.

Author:fuck u Eren. how dare u call Jean-senpai dat!!

Mikasa:....

Hajime:eh?

Author:HAJIME U BETAH NOT LET LEVI-SENPAI DIE U BETAH LET MIKASA DIE CUZ ERERI FOR DA WIN!! AND MAKE SEASON 2 STAT! AND DONT LET YMIR-SENPAI DIE!!

Hajime:....

ATTACK ON TITAN AND FAIRYTAIL DOSENT BELONG TO ME THEY BELOG TO HAJIME AND HIRO

~MiraXus4eternity