"Aww..we will miss you too Willy..." Dinah grinned. Ally and Noramani giggled. I shook my head then smiled at them. They really loved pranking our boss.

"Whatever.."
Will smirked.
"Okay. Ashlee is not going to join us for tonight because she has a fever, but Kate is here to replace Ashlee,"

"Poor Ashleee,"
Camila mumbled. 

"I'll pray for her faster recovery..." Ally replied. 

"Yes. We all wish her well. But for Now, listen. This is the last day of our tour, i would like you all to give your best as if it was the first day of tour. Okay? Goodluck! I will see you all after two weeks. Girls..." 
Willy looked at us.
"Break a leg girls."

We all formed a circle and held hands. I stood beside Camila and Dinah. Ally leads the prayer before the concert starts. 

"Okay. uhm.. Lord, this is probably the most exciting day of our lives, the last day of our tour. First i want to thank you for these absolutely phenomenal team that you place around us lord. Thank you for those fans that supported us since the beginning and are still out there right now supporting us. Lord, thank you for the stage, Thank you for the success that you have given us lord, its so beautiful and something that is so incredible lord, the best thing that had happened to us in the past four years lord.We give this show to you, we asked you for energy, for us to remember every word,every step, every cue lord, and most importantly, lord god, to go out there and have such an incredible time and give our fans one of the best shows of their lives father god. Thank you so much, we love you. In your name we pray we pray...Thank you Amen!!"

"Amen!!!" All of us cheered. 

"Group hug!!" Dinah shouted. 

We ended up hugging each other. I looked at Camila who also gave me a very tight hug. Suddenly something hits me. My heart is racing,Why do i feel like i dont want that hug to end

----------------

The show went well.

Camila, Ally, Normani, Dinah and I gave our bestest performance. Our energy is unreachable. The way we dance and sang our hearts out.
To see and hear our fans cheer for us is such a blessing. We are doing them for them, they are our number one inspiration. 

After we performed all of our songs, and introduced the band. It's now time to bid farewell to the fans. I am nervous. This is also my time to do what i needed to do. To confess my love for Camila.

"Wow! Thank you all for coming tonight! This is the last day of our tour.. But of course expect more from us! We will be definitely back!"
Dinah cheered.

"Thank you so much Hamonizers! You inspired us to continue performing, we are doing these all for you!" Camila waved at the fans. 

"You made US, HARMONIZERS! We will continue to rise! Remember we love you all!" Ally screamed. 

"Thank you for supporting us 100% since the x factor days, until now! this is the best fandom ever!!!!!!!!!!" Normani shouted.

The crowd went wild. Cheering for us. And now it is my turn to speak.

"Lauren? It's your turn."
Dinah called my attention. 

I took a deep breath.
"What's up HARMONIZERS!!!!!!!! Thank you for coming tonight you chicken heads!!"
I smirked. The crowd screamed.
"......Okay, now, before the show ends. I would like to tell you all something.."

Suddenly the noise was lessen, the crows is listening to me. I looked around and see Dinah, Normani, Camila and Ally looking at me.  

"I would like to confess something. You see.. I am In love." I spoke.The crowd were cheering like crazies.