22

Dean was near the house when he saw Mia had texted him telling him that they were at home now. She also said her family was there. He didn't know she had a mom, dad, or siblings. She never mentioned them. I wonder why?

At home with Mia and fam....

"I can't wait," Mia's Father, Kevin said rubbing his hands together as he sat on the couch watching basketball."This dude has the nerve to knock up my daughter but can't even meet me."

"Dad please don't act like that when he's here," Mia said rocking Gabriella to sleep."I'll be right back," Mia walks upstairs and puts Gabriella in her crib. She goes to her room and checks on Gabe. He sleeping between two pillows with a breathing mask on this nose. The doctor had said he was having trouble breathing, that's all. So here he was now with her sister Chloe laying next to him rubbing his hair.

"Girl don't worry. I'll come and get you if something happens,"Chloe said. "He's fine," She stood and gave Mia a hug.

"I just really wished I would've told Dean," Mia cried.

"He'll understand,"

Meanwhile.....downstairs 😜

"Take it to the house!" Mia's brother, TJ shouted at the tv.

"Hush boy," Mia's mom popped him up side his head."The kids are sleeping,"

"Right," Mia's other sister, Chile said popping him in his head too.

"Uh no girl," TJ said punching her arm.

"Ouch!" She screamed.

"If you too don't cut it out,"Kevin hissed."I'm trying to watch the game,"

"Y'all acting like y'all in kindergarten," Tasha shook her head."You suppose to be high schoolers. Act yo age,"

"Tasha you can't be talking about nobody yo ass-" TJ was interrupted by the door being slammed opened.

A anxious Dean came running through the door and up the stairs. Behind him was a smiley Seth.

"Oh you guys must be Mia's family!" He smiled."I'm Dean's gay lover. I have him on weekdays and Mia get weekends." He giggled.

"What the fuck?" Chile muttered.

Upstairs w/ Deanie

Dean went to the nursery and slowly open the door, he saw Gabriella sleeping, so he went to his bedroom where he saw Gabe on what looked like a breathing machine. He could feel his eyes watering up.

"I'll give you guys a minute," Chloe said exiting the room.

"Hey b-ab-e," Mia stuttered.

"What happened?" Dean asked.

"He's just having trouble breathing, that's all everything's fine," Mia tried to be tough but she couldn't anymore. She broke down on the floor crying. Dean sat next to her and wrapped his arms around her. They both say there in each other's embrace for what seemed like forever after a while Chloe came back up to watch Gabe.

"Uh I think you guys need to go back downstairs," She said.

"Why what's wrong?" Dean asked.

"Your friend Seth is saying some pretty gruesome stuff,"

"I bet he's saying he's my gay lover," Dean laughed.

(Vote❤️Comment💋Share💕)